Sign in to follow this  
Lenah

The Journal of Rosepha Anderson

I am so awfully bored that I thought maybe writing words may pass the time. I've been stuck in this boring house with boring ugly Ark. He farts in his sleep. And going to the bathroom is very difficult and embarrassing. Ark doesn't actually fart in his sleep and is a darling for caring.

This has been a major setback in the Redblade's plans to pay their debt to that one goblin. They are not in good enough shape to sail. I'll be urging them to continue on anyway. Everything will work out juuust fine.

I've finally gained trust after the incidents a few months ago, and leading is becoming natural again. I've picked up reading to pass the time. I realize every day I know so little about Azeroth, being "sheltered" for most of my life. I plan to visit the places I hear about, but getting there is an issue. Once I captain an airship, it should be much easier.

Nigel's Fury sunk on account of that goblin, and Ark's new job is to do labor in Harborage. I guess that works. Can't get into much trouble there. I'll probably not allow him on the airship mission, just in case he tries to claim this ship too.

I have little to do with my time anymore. I can't make friends like the ones I used to have back home, and camping and hunting just doesn't do it for me anymore. All I can do is plan.

There's this pain in my stomach a hundred times worse than any of the torture I've gone through. I worried for a while that it was an injury from it, as it started a little after the first time, but only got this bad in the past week or so. I realize now it's guilt. I don't know what to do with it. I just want it gone.