Sign in to follow this  
Kimiji

The Swizzle Inn (IC RP Pub)

Back when I started playing on Twisting Nether (2007 I think) the RP chat channel was an In Character bar. Since I've come back I've learned it's now an OOC channel for setting up RP, which is fantastic. This channel serves a very important function.

That said, a TNG RP Tavern Hub is an important thing. With that in mind I'd like to suggest /join TheSwizzleInn

The Swizzle Inn in a goblin run bar situated in the heart of Stranglethorn, north of Booty Bay. It's a faction neutral establishment where people can enjoy themselves, a few drinks, and the uneccessarily complex drama of those around them.

It's a two level, basic layout bar. I can provide sketches if people need a visual depiction, but it's a standard WoW Goblin bar. Brex, the bartender (feel free to NPC him anytime the character isn't online, which is most of the time) is a goblin interested in nothing other than the smooth running of the bar. While he can be offensive in his speech, he gives everybody equal chance to be decent people before they screw up. Once they screw up, we get anon bouncers involved (to be written by whomever is involved in the rp.)

This is my suggestion. /join TheSwizzleInn

If something else like this exists, please let us know, because no one in any channel I could find tonight had an active IC pub.

...It's a faction neutral establishment where...

Finally, a chance for my tarot reading Draenei to make some new clients "from the other side" :) Count me in!