Sign in to follow this  
RavenReverend

Plagerism Warning- http://imagixs.com/

It may not be intentional, but I've encountered a couple of my drawings, specifically ones posted here on TNG, on this website. I was alerted to it through a gallery site from a buddy who found some of their own art up there. My suggestion would be to go in and search your common character names, your pen names etc.

http://imagixs.com/

Imagixs is a coloring pages search engine that you can use for free. We search coloring pages and pictures of any topic all over the Internet, so that you can find easily great pictures to print and color with your kids.

Basically it somewhat search via google for black and white pics or something like that.

Imagixs is a coloring pages search engine that you can use for free. We search coloring pages and pictures of any topic all over the Internet, so that you can find easily great pictures to print and color with your kids.

Basically it somewhat search via google for black and white pics or something like that.

It's illegal hot linking without credit to proper sources, and without permission from any of the artists who "contribute" work to the website.

I'm not sure if you are accusing TNG of something shady here, or just warning people that, surprise, if you post a picture up on the internet some dishonest person might jack it.

If I have time I'll crawl through the logs and see if I can block their robot or the site in general. From what I can tell, it's pretty much a google images rip for line drawings.