Nikaa

Twisting Nether RP Reunion

+1 who are all you people? (Doesn't help that I never played Alliance.)

Main RP Toon: Xaraphyne

Horde Or Alliance? Horde

Guild: Citadel; Crew of the Mourningstar

What was your favorite RP event or storyline? There was one huge plot that was awesome, and some plots with Fhenrir that were great, but it was just running around causing pirate-themed trouble that was always the most fun, especially with Fhen, Fafnir, and Toraneko.

Who is someone that you used to RP with and haven't heard from in a long time, that you miss the most? There were some cool people I don't talk to anymore, but none I'm pining over. (Sorry.)

Share a screenshot from an RP you enjoyed: It's a tossup amongst a few.

wow_favoritemoments_fafnirdoubleagent.jpg

Toraneko was a double agent pretending to be a recruit to Fafnir's Vile Reef Exports, rival to the Bloodsail with which Elrioch's crew was affiliated, for awhile before Fafnir and Xara had their first fateful meeting. Said meeting involved wagering the deed to her boat, which Faf promptly ran off with, only to find out he'd been the one tricked. This was followed by an endless series of unlikely frenemy adventures (frenetures?).

wow_favoritemoments_fhenrigging.jpg

Xara's relationship with Fhenrir had some ups and downs.

wow_favoritemoments_crewmeeting.jpg

Before the Northrend expansion, Xara gathered her crew and gave them a warning. The heyday of the crew. Was good times.

wow_favoritemoments_mekkatorque.jpg

I'm not sure we ever justified this in character, but three-manning Mekkatorque with Diomades and Thoraggar is one of my favorite memories.

- Fhenrir

- Horde

- Various, raided with Twisting Nether Raiders

Who is someone that you used to RP with and haven't heard from in a long time, that you miss the most?

This list couldn't possibly be comprehensive, because I met so many cool people through this server. Amusingly, a lot of the names that come to mind are people that I consider good friends, and I know they roleplay (or did!) but I never roleplayed with them.

Share a screenshot from an RP you enjoyed:

CbYsR5k.png

Naam came to my wedding and sent me this picture afterwards. I think he parachuted away after the ceremony was done. I remember boxing Mutahhar to death too.

Main RP Toon: Cytiana

Horde Or Alliance? Alliance, always.

Guild: Dunamis, then Dusk Watch, then Bloodsworn, then Horde Resettlement Agency, and she's still settled into Air Superiority Squadron, last I checked.

What was your favorite RP event or storyline? That giant battle we had between horde and alliance in Stonetalon Mountains / Ashenvale about four years ago. It had a title, I just can't remember what it's called.

Who is someone that you used to RP with and haven't heard from in a long time, that you miss the most? All of the people I used to RP with no longer play haha. I can't pick one!

Share a screenshot from an RP you enjoyed: Ehm.. http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n469/ravynsfaery/aboat.jpg There's a few I thought of, but this one stuck out. xD Most of the later screenies I took were just shenanigans during PVP-- a good one being right at thanksgiving, our entire PvP squad was griefing Gilneas, and we decided to patrol as turkeys, with turkey companions.

Main RP Toon: I guess it would had been Oraph.

Horde Or Alliance? Both

Guild: The Raven Cross, Fordragon Import, etc.

Who is someone that you used to RP with and haven't heard from in a long time, that you miss the most? God dam Oraph's drinking buddy, Rethius. And oh, well many more other people.

Share a screenshot from an RP you enjoyed: Dont have any, oh well.

Duno, might poke back.

Been over a year since I last played. I got tired of paying for something that was essentially another fulltime job just to be able to do anything, and pretty much everyone I knew and interacted with was never on or already left. I might play again someday, but for as much energy and thought I put into roleplaying characters and stories that were technically copyrighted, I could have finished my book and started on a second one years ago.

C'est la vie. Wasn't all bad, but wasn't all good either. Had some laughs and good times.

Main RP Toon: Rand (Ranadarus), Dyiana, Duskh, a few others.

Horde Or Alliance? Both

Guild: I think Dragonhawk Brigade was where I was in the longest.

What was your favorite RP event or storyline? Probably the best one I wrote was about the old-age death of Rand's retired Ghostlynx.

Who is someone that you used to RP with and haven't heard from in a long time, that you miss the most? Rethsil

Share a screenshot from an RP you enjoyed: All lost in a computer crash some time ago.

Pries open the crypt.

Another person here that hasn't played in years, probably no point in replying but I came here to snag some writing material that's hidden somewhere in its cobwebs.

Main RP Toon: Carmensita, Menion, Midian

Horde Or Alliance? Mostly Horde, but Alliance too.

Guild: Cartel Enforcers, I actually heard about this guild on a NON-rp server and switched servers just to be a part of it. Sowell is a genius. Even after the guild disbanded I roleplayed that I still worked for Steamwheedle. Refused to put Carmen into any guild because the storyline was so unique. Ravencross and Treasure Seekers, hah, sorry bout'cha.

I created the TNGGLBT, the Villains Group, and The Wizards of Dalaran all mage guild.

What was your favorite RP event or storyline? All of it. I have a lot of Netherlegends on here. The best is probably that my character was actually a "bad guy" and nobody realized it. Wizards of Dalaran university was particularly fun, Rp-pvp.

While I do have screenshots, I am not even sure I remember the password to my photobucket. This is my art thread though and does give a little window into my roleplay. Searching my posts would be really daunting, as I have too many freaking Netherlegends and my Blog has about 50 pages to it.

http://wow-tng.org/showthread.php?11794-Faces-of-the-Wolf-(NSFW)

Who is someone that you used to RP with and haven't heard from in a long time, that you miss the most? Arte! I have everyone else on my Facebook, pretty much.

You started playing with me with a low character when I started playing!

Which never got past level 20.

My exploits here are more about personality clashes and my efforts -- despite things like the Venompost Clan social group -- having to effect some of the most "good" that this community has ever accomplished, of which has left not undue cost to my own psychological well-being and personal trauma.

Main RP Toon: Captain Raynell A'laria, Blood Knight

Horde

Guild: Warsong Liberators

If I had to choose the ones that made the most impact on Raynell's character, I would say The Nameless plotline and Sun Rock Retreat.

Funny thing is, everyone I used to know basically followed suit. I kinda miss Uri, but he's a dumb prick.

All my screenshots got deleted, alas.

Main RP Toon: Micael

Horde Or Alliance? Alliance

Guild: 73rd

What was your favorite RP event or storyline? ALL

Who is someone that you used to RP with and haven't heard from in a long time, that you miss the most? ALL

Share a screenshot from an RP you enjoyed: ALLLLLL wait actually I cant but still

Main RP Toon: Anthek, for the longest duration now.

Horde, baby.

Guild: Started on the server opening day as one of the founders of Decimate, and raiding with the Twisting Nether Raiders coalition. From there, across a large number of guilds on a large number of characters, from The Grim to Sanctuary, I leveled up Anthek as a member of the Raven Cross. For most of Wrath through Cataclysm, I ran raids with Borrowed Time.

Favorite RP Event or Storyline: Wow, that's hard to choose. I didn't have as much personal involvement as I would have liked, but some of the early Nether Council events were some of the biggest and fun I've ever had, just hundreds and hundreds of people together that we crashed the server.

Who is someone that you used to RP with and haven't heard from in a long time, that you miss the most?: Malebrignon, one of my oldest friends who brought me to the server to begin with. We originally played together back on Scarlet Crusade, and 'Brig and Fallacy were almost inseparable until Decimate disbanded.

Screenshot: Hard drive failure kinda screwed me over here. It sucks because I'm missing a lot of character art, too.

I actually still have an active account, work just keeps me from logging on.

Oh, Nikaa! You always find a way to make me feel all kinds of warm & fuzzy.

Main RP Toon: Calystae, then Zurai, then Adelehara, then Naoki

Horde Or Alliance? Horde, and Alliance

Guild: Crimson Fang (IC), Forsaken Vengeance (OOC), Invictus Sanctum (IC)

What was your favorite RP event or storyline? I loved the set up world PvP. It gave everyone a reason to RP with those outside their normal box, and SMASH FACES! Oh, and poisoning random people. <3

Who is someone that you used to RP with and haven't heard from in a long time, that you miss the most? Jadoko the Tech Priest! He was hilarious, and I loved RPing with him. Let's not forget all of the Dej Dynastus crowd. Cytiana and Thurne in there, for those Alliance days. :3 Good times.

Share a screenshot from an RP you enjoyed: Costume Party!!

WoWScrnShot_102812_201342_zps6dd0bcc8.jpg

Main RP Toon: Wolfley/Ruji

Guild: Dusk Watch, Inglorious, Stormwind Animal Shelter, etc

What was your favorite RP event or storyline? I can't pinpoint a favorite storyline I enjoyed. I can say I miss the days of World PvP on this server I experienced... For dragon Stranglethorn fishing raids, Decimation crushing, Wintergrasp ganking, Horde hunting in general, even the annoying fights in the tramway. I know I'm missing some epic events but I'm sure those that wpvpd know what I'm getting at.

Who is someone that you used to RP with and haven'theard from in a long time, that you miss the most? The old Dusk Watch crew... I won't say names here as I'm afraid to miss any but I miss all the dusk Watch crew. Outside of DW I miss Anyone of the old Rpers that always threw down for World PvP. When the server thought of Rpers as carebears they all went out of their way to prove that idea wrong.

Also my Inglorious group. People may have hated us but my my was it ever fun to lead you guys

Share a screenshot from an RP you enjoyed: I wish a wish

I have plans to return but where to is my only question. All the old people are flung to so many different servers.

One of my fraternity brothers started playing again and after convincing him that Rp-PvP really is the only way to go, he went on to Emerald Dream and occasionally he approches me saying something along the lines of "Hey, I was RPing with this guy names (Name here), and he wanted me to say 'Hi'" so I assume people still play. I've come back a few times while in between games, (Mostly MMOs, futilely trying to recreate the fun times had with you guys during Wrath) but each time I've made one of those new-fangled f2p alts, I can't seem to find anyone at all, not even random tavern dwellers. Good to know some people still lurk around here though. I've been looking for a way to finally kill off my characters, (Well, Zob'jun at the very least) so if people are getting together again for some nostalgia rp, feel free to hit me up.

Main RP Toon: Zob'jun (Rupp) and Lord Stephen Lutz (Lutz)

Horde Or Alliance? I swing both ways, and while red team will always hold a special place in my heart, I gotta say rolling with the underdogs is the most fun.

Guild: God god, I'm such a guild slut. Since everyone pretty much knew each other, I thought it was a huge waste to throw all of your characters in one guild. I've rolled with almost every major player on the Rp-PvP scene from The Cartel to the Raven Cross, save for Irontoe's gang, which, as I myself have become more and more of an asshole, very much regret. My fondest memories though, will always come from Sanctuary, The Warsong Liberators, The Outriders, and The Dusk Watch.

What was your favorite RP event or storyline? I was never one for long storylines, so my interactions with other characters were 95% spur of the moment, and being a weak writer, I've never had the patience to sit down write out stories. I stumbled upon this thread while looking for the Sun Rock Retreat incident for inspiration for a swtor event I want to put together, so I feel like that's certainly worth a mention, but my fondest memories come from bar tending in Silvermoon, shooting the shit with other characters, only to have it dissolve into a raging battle or a hunt around the city to find a lone stealther after an Ally would burst through the door and murder anyone too stupid FUCKING AWESOME to turn off their PvP flag after donning their RP gear, or brief quarrels or celebrations with fellow Rp-PvPers who would respond the the same WorldDefense pings as you.

Wow... this thread just made me smile.

It's been QUITE a long time... just recently came back, although on WRA

MAIN RP Toon - Cavanaugh

Guild - Fabled Order, several times, Praetorian Guard, some misc raiding guilds whose names I cant recall...

FAV RP memory was the battle in Stonetalon w/Raven Cross etc, so glorious, had a few great memories though, FO guild meetings, etc... general banter... I could go on forever naming people here that I enjoyed, pretty much everyone I ever interacted with in game I have very positive memories from. Miss all you guys...

While I wouldn't come back to TN, at this point, WRA is highly populated and I enjoy it there quite a bit... just came back from a near 2 year break 2 weeks ago, REAL ID me anytime! If anybody does still play.

Indeed... and as the author / instigator of the event that seemed to gather quite a bit of nostalgia from the old friends / nemesis on this site, I might have a chubby right now.

Main RP Toon: - Duroxas :)

Horde Or Alliance? - Horde

Guild: - Aahh... The most notable would be The Pale Heart, Warsong Liberators, and The Grim. (Lots of "The" names)

What was your favorite RP event or storyline? - The Nameless was fantastic, in terms of Forum events and storylines, but I was never really involved in those, though I WAS heavily involved in the Aliss murders (Duroxas was actually the one who crafted the poison she used, as well as the one who framed her for the death of Meznier, wich he and Svet committed!). In terms of smaller things though, I RPed the Dragonwrath quest chain quietly with friends for the entire duration of it, and -that- was a fun one. But I'll always look back fondly of the early days of spiking drinks with potions and kidnappings.

Who is someone that you used to RP with and haven't heard from in a long time, that you miss the most? - Mordru is who I miss the absolute most. Other than that, the names would go on and on (Special shout out to Ugraz).

Share a screenshot from an RP you enjoyed: My computer had to be wiped a few months ago... I don't even have the RP logs or old artwork anymore ;_;

I miss you, TN. I'm still around on WRA, though <3

Main RP Toon: Sowell Spiritrock, Theodosius Dobzahnsky.

Horde Or Alliance? - Neutral

Guild: - The Cartel Enforcers (GM), Horde Resettlement Agency (Public Relations Weasel), Cult of Davore (GM, temporary reroll guild on WrA). Various other guilds on alts.

What was your favorite RP event or storyline? - Bareknuckle boxing nights with the Cartel. Tonk-racing in Booty Bay. Trying to solve the Shadow mystery (Skafloc's horror show) by randomly beating people up in Arathi and hoping they would answer. Booty Bay boat tax night. Slave auctions for the Cult of Davore.

Who is someone that you used to RP with and haven't heard from in a long time, that you miss the most? Oddly, Snauzberries and I had some really good casual on the fly RP in Booty Bay. Castellano and Thalarios were my go-to RPers in the Cartel as well.

WoWScrnShot_121207_031548.jpg

Charging tolls on the Booty Bay transoceanic liner.

Tonk bridge fight!.jpg

Tonk fight at the Booty Bay Extravaganza (in the hidden troll village)

Booty Bay.jpg

Old friends watching over our town.

WoWScrnShot_121207_031548.jpg.c757ac180d

5766e31e59200_Tonkbridgefight!.jpg.3d231

5766e31e5dc61_BootyBay.jpg.32061fd4a0e99

Main RP Toon: Thalarios...a

Horde Or Alliance? Haha.

Guild: The Cartel Enforcers.

What was your favorite RP event or storyline? Easily the Booty Bay Extravaganza put on by our glorious leader Sowell.

Who is someone that you used to RP with and haven't heard from in a long time, that you miss the most? I'd say Fynne, as I've kept in contact with most others. Mad love man.

Share a screenshot from an RP you enjoyed: While not a screenshot, "On the virtue of the dagger and the tyranny of the shield" is perhaps one of the best speeches I've heard in this game and should be viewed by all.

Main RP Toon: Evolyn/Ursanis/Bianqua

Guild: Praetorian Guard/Invictus Sanctum/None

What was your favorite RP event or storyline? The Storytelling Contest in the Mage Quarter, Rylaan's Rampage, and The Weaver's Trial.

Who is someone that you used to RP with and haven't heard from in a long time, that you miss the most? Joewaldren, Corissa, Cosette, and many, many others.

WoWScrnShot_071811_014748.jpg

Bianqua visits Jensonis in prison

WoWScrnShot_071911_215459.jpg

The Storytelling Contest

WoWScrnShot_081011_032814.jpg

Ursanis and Aliss, shortly after the Weaver Trial

WoWScrnShot_071811_014748.jpg.f7e7209541

WoWScrnShot_071911_215459.jpg.f824a2145e

WoWScrnShot_081011_032814.jpg.be072a0b51

Main RP Toon: Catilyn Llandalor / Leilen Chaosvale

Horde Or Alliance? Both, but mainly Alliance.

Guild: The Dusk Watch / The Nightingales

What was your favorite RP event or storyline?

Probably everything I did on Catilyn. I poured so, SO much into that character. And had alot of amazing interactions with loads of people along the way.

Who is someone that you used to RP with and haven't heard from in a long time, that you miss the most?

It's sooo hard to pick just one single Alliance memory, but I really miss all the IC guild interaction during my involvements in Sword of the Morning, Fordragon Imports and Dusk Watch.

For Hordeside, I'd have to give a shoutout to Kakabel and Nightingales. Always loved you guys.

I seem to have accidentally deleted the majority of my screenshots. :( But! I think I still have a few good ones laying around...

The outcome of the guilds first ever server-wide In-character dueling tournament. (Which I made ladder art for! :3)

Champion2.jpg

Like this one!

ARMS-30thOctober2009-COMPLETED.jpg

And this one! :3

ARMSNovember2009FINAL3.jpg

ARMSMotivationalPosterRoughFinal.jpg

Exert from "Required Lies" RP (See stories below)

WoWScrnShot_052910_042029-2.jpg?t=1275195777

RP Stories

Required Lies 07-26-2010 02:31 AM

Nourishment For The Fallen 02-01-2013 04:21 AM

"Mandatory" Patrols 02-08-2013 01:53 PM

BTW

And to the rest of you that may have already left the game but are considering a return- this might be just the incentive you're looking for.

I'd just like to point out that i am one of those people. If I see enough reason to come back, It's defiantly something I will be considering. :)

Main RP Toon: Altherion

Horde Or Alliance? I lost track

Guild: Find me one, thanks

What was your favorite RP event or storyline? Cult of Nightmare was pretty great back in the day.

Who is someone that you used to RP with and haven't heard from in a long time, that you miss the most? Human Altherion. Yknow. Before I was like "lawl blood elf horde dur". Why didn't any of you stop me. Oh gods why...

Or Ugraz. Or Nika. Or Eve. Or Ran. Or Talgriv. Renny. Nalts. Svettywetty. Lixxel. Deadpool. The Military Guild I was in's ladyonlady badass wing. I think they were Vempyre and Inzema :3 Uh, Tallisar before he was a she. Tuuroto. Nano was pretty fun to battle. Those people who let me beat them up.

Am offended Nika didn't shout out to meh QQ

Stupid Orgruk/Rukthorm/Trannysore is making me return to WoW I think. I really just got tired of all the "lol asian puns" this expansion. Hoping that Worlds Butthole rumor is true. Or the abyssal mouth. Or deep below. Whatever.

Why didn't any of you stop me. Oh gods why. ;_;

SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE NPCs I MURDERED TO MAKE MY TINY EGO FEEL BETTER IN RP. YOU DIED REALLY WELL LIKE I WROTE. And I guess shout out to the people who I actually beat up. And beat me. And stuff.