Gorvena

T-16 armor sets (vom)

Looking over the patch notes and perusing the T-16 sets bings to mind an old Dickies song. Anyone old enough to remember the Dickies, punk band from late 70s/early 80s?

you're so hideous

you're not one of us

i really pity you

and i don't want you

it's so hard to face you're face

every time i look at you i feel disgrace

i don't want to find you in my place

you are just a basket case

it's so hard to face you're face

every time i look at you i feel disgraced

i don't want to find you in my place

you shouldn't belong to the human race

you're so hideous

you're not one of us

i really pity you

and i don't want to know you

Also, the lack of mage notes seems ominous and makes me very nervous, but I'm glad to get Howl of Terror back on my warlock.

And yes, I realize that it doesn't really matter at this point because everyone will transmog it to BC gear because most of the BC gear was bomb.

I'm still running BWL every week on the rogue to try to get all of the Bloodfang pieces (only two so far and all of the pet drops), currently using the T5 "skeletor" set. And I will admit that not all of the new gear is horribad, but all of the gear for my three raiders certainly looks awful. The mage set proves me wrong when I said that there couldn't be a dumber looking mage set than the T13 gnome pajamas, and the warlock set looks like someone ate a giant bag of skittles and threw up on them.

IMO/YMMV

I like the Warlock ones...

I also don't get the mentality about BC gear. That expansion arguably had the wonkiest fucking looking stuff ever.

The only real Warlock stuff I've liked from Vanilla/BC was Tier 2. Most of my favorites are at least Wrath onward (<3 Putress' set)

I'm actually using the DS "tentacle rape" set on my lock right now, although I would like to have the mage set recolors from BWD/To4W/BoT. The decision to make that a mage set never made any sense to me.

And actually, most of the BC gear I use is dungeon blues, except for the rogue set.

And I love that you can transmog the Headless Horseman's Helm.

Warlock BC gear was the shit, especiallly Tier 5.

Yeah, the skulls on spikes shoulders made it badass.

The T6 set might have been a good concept (the wings) but it was poorly executed imo.