Lerian

Batman: Arkham Origins

[video=youtube;9pnK8akbd2M]

It's Christmas Eve in Gotham City, and the night is alive with run of the mill criminals, and deadly assassins. Batman finds himself the target of assassins like Deadshot and Deathstroke the Terminator, thanks to a bounty by the mysterious crime lord, Black Mask. Pre-order now to play as Deathstroke.

[video=youtube;9pnK8akbd2M]

It's Christmas Eve in Gotham Origins City, and the night is alive with run of the mill criminals, and deadly assassins. Batman finds himself the target of assassins like Deadshot and Deathstroke the Terminator, thanks to a bounty by the mysterious crime lord, Black Mask. Pre-order now to play as Deathstroke.

The game is just awesome... I stoped playig WoW for a full 3 hours for this game^today^^

Worth it best saturday in a long time :)

Piece of shit buggy game :<

Recent patch fixed most of it. The only real complaint I have is the combat, enemies are wayyyyy too aggressive. You get 10 guys on you all you have time to do is counter, even try going for a gadget you will get lit up they just don't stop attacking. Also I have noticed when you do a double counter 75% of the time only the first enemy is put into the counter animation and the other character keeps attacking and knocks you out of the counter even though they should be locked into it too.

Beyond that it is fine. I know I like the story and feel of the game better than City. Also the detective/scene analyzing bits are good fun.

Recent patch fixed most of it. The only real complaint I have is the combat, enemies are wayyyyy too aggressive. You get 10 guys on you all you have time to do is counter, even try going for a gadget you will get lit up they just don't stop attacking. Also I have noticed when you do a double counter 75% of the time only the first enemy is put into the counter animation and the other character keeps attacking and knocks you out of the counter even though they should be locked into it too.

Beyond that it is fine. I know I like the story and feel of the game better than City. Also the detective/scene analyzing bits are good fun.

You don't quick-trigger gadgets?

I was waiting on this game to be patched a bit before getting it. I know it's a different studio, so things might not flow as well as Arkham City.