Kromthal

Who's TN

On a rather sad note I have noticed several people leaving TN.

To either emerald dream, or Wyrmrest accord, usually. Some just leave, others have said goodbye.

Other than the hundred odd people in the grim,

Because i'm curious, i'd like to know who's mains are still here on TN

Maybe make a list.

It is sad but I'd like to know so if your main is still here on TN ^_^ comment below :3

Ill put down some I know, but these people can comment anyway. And especially comment if I miss you! ^_^ or someone who isnt on TNG.

Alliance:

Ultorag

Sereven

Kayloth

Tuuroto

Berylgreen

Ranavos

Folvelor

Emyi (?)

Serian

Horde:

Kakabel

Lixxel

Jekua/Judgar

Burgalveist

Dalish (i think)

Velikan

Nika

Phaedron (?)

Ghorvi

Borngaind

Cerryan

PvP

Ultorag (RpPvP)

Bella (light RpPvP)

Ghorvi (RpPvP)

Bornagaind

PvE

Beryl Green (RpPvE)

Lixxel

When I say mains, I need one character, who is your main, on Tn. If you have 'multiple' mains then post just 1 :P

Nika is around for now on both horde and alliance, but I'm not sure how long that'll be the case. I also have Kemper (Elusyve) on horde that I'm *intending* to RP, but have been dragging my feet when it comes to actually doing..

I tend to pop in on Emyi (Alliance) or Mareeya (Horde) from time to time to see if I can find anyone, but sadly, I never can. Keep an eye out for me though!

*raises hand* All my characters are still on TN.

Folvelor's the 'main' main, though Sylennis, Wiq and Laskey are the ones I prefer to RP on.

I also have Mahj over hordeside in the Grim

I have two 'mains' on Alliance TN. Berylgreen is the original, an 89 draenei hunter, who I transferred from a PvE realm to TN. Chrysoprase is my 90 human paladin. Then I have alts, if you mean any character under 85. :o

My mains are still technically on TN. Serian (and others as we all know my love of alts)

But Yeah...I -have- been playing on ED though most people can find me easily enough. I believe I have enough people on my realid that it doesn't post a problem.

Hi all,

I am not currently subscribed and dont' plan on making any fast moves when I resubscribe. I hope everyone is doing ok. I hope your all having fun out there and I hope those who have moved on are out there having fun as well.

Phaedron (main)

Scytherion (alt)

Exior(alt)

Masakari (alt)

I just want to know who still mains here on TN, not their alts and all, so we know who is TN.

Kaka doesnt that mesn you faction changed or just made another toon?

Also updated.

Okay, im changing this a little, for ive decided to use this to maybe help plan different tyles of Rp events.

Can you reply if you do these and which/both

PvP

PvE

---

RPPvP

RPPvE

The top two indicate you do these things but either prefer not to or just don't talk (ic talk) whilst doing these activities.

The bottom two indicate doing these icly.

RpPvP, an example may be

/charge

/yell for the (guild name)!

[enter combat]

Macro some /say words to some abilties, or when you have time, throw some curses at the enemy, or some emotes ( /healme, /helpme, /attacktarget) and yeah, you get the idea.

For PvE, im assuming you're not going IC in a raid, at least not often, so that'd be s bit easier. Same kind of idea.

/yell Slay the beast!

/yadayada

/bla

You get the idea ;) i know little about pve.

Mainly doing this because

1. Tbh, not many of our characters are social people. I think itd be cool to bring out our toon's combat prowess outside of forum RP.

2. Ive always wanted to have a wpvp organized battle. Always. Desperately. It'd be my dream. Ive wanted it since I was level 41!

Fine. Will use Berylgreen as my main. She does not do PvP, but in a RP group, am willing to try. That rhino just might come in handy, someday. ;^; I guess that for the most part, I am PvE and RP-PvE. (Not raiding, I am talking about all of the other PvE content - quests and dungeons.)

You know my Ally, Ria, the rock climbing goat. I just made another toon.

I don't mind rp pvp events I just suck at pvp so there for these events would always make my toon the loser and there is no enjoyment in that. But you could always hold a gladiator type event in that arena in Stranglethorn.

Gorvi is still on TN. I'm not subscribed right now, just coincidentally taking advantage of the free week of WoW until I re-subscribe in the hopefully near future.

RP and PvP are why I play WoW. I will support both, in any form.

I put you as light rppvp bella :)

Updated to ghorvi

Also rppvp events you should not worry about being inexperienced (no one is bad :), hunters are easy I could teach you in minutes how to play one) teams would be made even ^_^ based on gear, experience, and class

If I held an RPPvP event which is in ic hostile conditions, i'd really try to get healers ^_^

Straight dps would just be who can kill the fastest xD

Warriors, mages, rogues - their burst is insane, so you'll need healers to fight them.