Kakabel

The Apprentice Society

“The Apprentice Society would like to invite you to a show case of our server’s latest and greatest talents!

Are you new to the server? Is your alt not working out the way you’d like it to? Or are you just not sure how to get your name out there?

We would like to help!

Once you reach out to use our friendly counselor will work with you and give you a chance work with some of our most experienced members.

Working together we can thrive!”

If you are interested in putting yourself on show case please let me know, I will send you a template for a brief description of yourself. During the event you will be out of sight waiting for your chosen mentor. They are just that, a mentor, to help you develop, mingle and widen the rp community. You are by no means and actual apprentice, slave of any kind and are free to terminate participation if we ((as in you, myself and your mentor)) cannot work things out. Please bring any concerns to my attention.

If you are interested in mentoring one of these great people reach out to me so I have you name on file. Before the event I will give you 20 tickets. The tickets will be used to show your interest in the person being described. Please base your interest on their description which will include their personality and skill as well as random quirks. There will be a separate channel where the actual back and forth will take place and I will let you know what that is prior to the event. IC I would ask that you express interest or ideally comment on the person. We don’t want our new talent being discouraged. The above still stands please do not treat your mentee as such if they are showing signs of retaliation ((unless of course that is the rp you have developed))

The event itself:

The meeting place itself may change based on the level of the mentees, but there will often be a place outside where the descriptions and mentors as well as bystanders will partake in food, drink and IC banter. I will come out read the description of each mentee. Once all descriptions have been read we will start the “auctioning” to determine which mentor gets which mentee. You will offer your tickets ((You can purchase more using trp2 coin for tickets)) for the mentee you would like. If you and another mentor happen to want the same person that is when the auctioning comes into place, you have to out bid the other person to get that mentee. After you have won your mentee I will let you know who they are and then you are free to go greet them and get to know them.

Again this is an event to help widen our community, teach new people the ropes, show them around and let them get to know people.

If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me. This is open for Alliance and Horde, while I don’t have an alliance on this server I do have one and with Cross Realm I can still host it I just need someone to pull me over.

Mentors: Nanori, Krom, Lenah, Bella

Guys, don't forget to sign up! I'd like to hold an event the first weekend of March if not the last week end of Feburary. Lix/Lenah said she offers any and all of her toons up but I'd like to get some new toons first. If you know anyone point them to me.

So I would like to hold an event for the Horde side March 1st/2nd, which ever is easier for all parties to attend. I have sent out the bios templates. In the future and I applogize for not making this clear in my orginal post. If you are interested in being an Apperntice PM me. Only so We can keep you a wonderful surprize.

****Edit****

I need a few more exp people who would like to help these apprentices'

Last Call to sign up for this Friday's event. If you want to be an apprentice send me a pm, if you want to be a mentor just comment here. I will be sending out IC letter/ calender events for this event tonight.

I was in the process of sending things out when WoW booted me out. It's been doing that to me lately for some reason. I have the event on a calender and I will finish everything tonight, even if I have to force the Husband to sit and wait before he starts his Black ops.

"Tuuroto ze Starseer and Admiral of ze Redblade Corsairs is at your service, dah! Villing to go as mentor for ze Alliance apprentices, iiif it is not too late."

Thank you Tuuroto, as of right now we do not have a date for the alliance one. But I can see one happeneing within the next week or two. I will put you down. Feel free to come to the horde one to see how it goes.