Belarion

The TNG Winter Veil Gift Exchange

Hello TNG!

Winter Veil is right around the corner and you know what that means. Presents and good times for everyone!

To help with spreading the Winter Veil cheer, I thought it would be a good idea to have a Gift Exchange!

Now for this gift exchange, there are some things you should know:

1. This can be IC or OOC. The point of this exchange is simply to give someone something to enjoy this holiday season.
  2. The gift can be given in different ways.
  3. This will mainly be an exchange amongst your respective Faction, but in the event that someone does not have a partner, exceptions will be made. After all, the point of this is for –everyone- to get a gift, regardless of faction.
  4. Anyone can be a part of the exchange, but please make sure to have your part of the exchange in by the deadline.
  5. Do NOT tell the person you are giving a gift to that you are doing so. If you get someone you do not know, look them up on the TNG forum for more information. Otherwise, simply give them something you think they might like.

Some Ideas for the Exchange:

In-Game trade; you trade a gift to your gift exchange partner in-game.

Drawing; you draw a picture for your exchange partner.

Written; you write out the gift exchange to your exchange partner.

*Any other ideas you come up with are okay. The above are just some possibilities, however, please take this exchange seriously. The written portions do not have to be extremely long and the drawings do not have to be masterpieces. I only ask that everyone try their hardest to do their part. Also, if you choose to do an in-game exchange, please do not simply trade a grey item. Put some effort into your gift ideas.*

*You will not have the same partner for the exchange; Ex:*

Lixxel will not be giving Belarion a gift even though Belarion is giving Lixxel a gift.

*Your partner will be chosen at random to help ensure everyone receives a gift.*

To be a part of this exchange, simply post your wish to join below and I will add you to a list.

The last day to sign up will be Wednesday, December 5, 2012 to make sure there is enough time to let people know who their partner is and give them time to work on their gift idea.

The deadline for the gift exchange will be the last day of Winter Veil, Wednesday, January 2, 2013. This will give everyone plenty of time to find out who their partners are and think of ideas for your respective exchanges.

Again, Deadline Dates are:

Last Day to Submit Gift Exchanges: Wednesday, January 2, 2013

REMEMBER:

The point of this exchange isn’t necessarily to get something you really want, but to get into the holiday spirit and simply give a gift to someone else.

Good luck to everyone and have a wonderful Winter Veil!

DON'T SIGN ME UP. JUST LIKE LAST YEAR, GREATFATHER UGRAZ GIVES GIFTS TO ALL AND ONLY TAKES HUGS IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS AMAZING TOYS AND GADGETS

Ok, everyone who wanted to sign up has! I will be PMing you your partners name, so be sure to check your inbox to get started!

If anyone has any questions throughout this, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to help in anyway I can. :)

question: how do we give our gift to the person without telling them we are their secret santa? Is there a proxy Santa we can send stuff to? I suppose if you have extra character slots you could make something, send, then delete the character. My characters are all filled though.

The only reason to not tell them now, is to make it a surprise when you do. You don't have to make a new character to give them the gift. If you have your gift for your secret partner ready, feel free to use whatever character you would like to give it to them.

Yesterday was the official last day for this event! I hope everyone finished their gift exchanges and enjoyed the ones they received as well! Hope everyone had a happy Winter Veil and have a wonderful New Year!