Ugraz

Murder Mystery Halloween Style

The Carnival of Death

That time of year has come again! The Crocket Family Circus is back in town! With all new acts! We have:

-Mr. Crocket, the announcer and host!

-Mrs. Crocket, the "royal" bearded lady with sixteen toes!

-Crocket Jr. , the child that can talk to ghosts and see the future!

-"Ironsides" John, the STRONGEST MAN ON AZEROTH!

-Slumber, one of the beautiful Starlight Sisters!

-Satin, the other beautiful Starlight Sister!

-Xho'Frallar, our exotic knifethrowing man and lion tamer!

-Heckles, our clown and demon summoner!

-....And Wyatt, our clean up boy.

But rumor has it the Crocket Family Circus isn't doing too well. Every person involved has a shady past....and spirits have been haunting their fairegrounds. Mr. Crocket and Mrs. Crocket are at each other's throats and this bickering is tearing the entire carnival apart. Also, the Darkmoon Faire doesn't like competition.

((Sign up here, or send me mail in game OR pst me in game. You can ask to be a particular part, but I may have to assign a few. THERE WILL BE EXTRA ROLES,(such as audience) so don't worry. It's first come first serve though. This event will be NEXT SATURDAY, NOVEMBER THIRD, AT SEVEN PM SERVER TIME. THAT IS 8 O CLOCK EAST COAST. 5 O CLOCK WEST COAST. You don't have to be a warlock to play Heckles/Hunter to play Xho'Frallar.))

((And Beware, this Mystery is going to be a lot bloodier than the last.))

((P.S., no one is safe))

Dibs on Ironside John. And if any of you have doubts on such an event, ask anyone who went to the last one. It was expertly crafted and handled well, and though Ugraz had a control over the story and most of the Roleplay, we still got the chance to develop our little characters.

Some of us were even sad that it had to end! I know I was. So if you want a really fun night of Roleplay, come and support the Murder Mysteries.

PS, race and gender doesn't matter for most roles...and preferably be 70+? if not we can work something out..like if a bunch of alliance want to come on level 1s

Would both you be 100% able to attend? it'll probably take around (atleast) 2 hrs...and whichever he would rather be referring to the characters

Sure, and just so it's clear for those that don't know.

Let's say Nanori is playing Satin. She's not roleplaying NANORI dressed as satin playing satin. she is just roleplaying satin. Nanori=/=Satin. You aren't rping your character rping someone else. YOu are just rping this carnie with your character's model.

I won't be able to come because I have a family obligation, but I was at the last one and I HIGHLY recommend it. It was really fun and everyone did a great job. :)

I know I will for sure, I have to see if he has to work that night or not. If he does then he cant because he would be getting off till 10pm eastern time.

I was going to start jumping up and down for Heckles but you know what? I want to be Wyatt. A bit of role change never hurt anyone.

As a participant in the LAST murder mystery, I have to say that these are -far- too much fun. So much good. Ugraz is quite skilled at running these kinds of things and I genuinely am looking forward to whatever he has planned! (I hope I dont die this time)

Me-Crocket Jr.

Altherion-"Ironsides" John

Kakabel-Slumber

Reroma-Satin

Genquino-Heckles

Duroxas-Wyatt

Nanori-Xho'Frallia

Mr. Crocket-??

Mrs. Crocket-??

UPDATED:

Major Roles:

Belarion-Mr Crocket

Masquerade- Mrs. Crocket

Altherion- "Ironsides" John

Reroma- Satin

Kakabel- Slumber

Duroxas- Wyatt

Nanori- Xho'Frallia

Ugraz- Crocket Jr.

Genquino- Heckles

SIDE ROLES:

Rukthorm- Mayor Westberry

THIS IS STILL ON. I PUSHED THRU HELL TO BE ONLINE FOR THIS EVENT.

Burgalveist will replace Alth as Ironsides..

Lixxel/Svetlaena? will replace Reroma as Satin..

Grimas will probably replace Orgruk as the mayor, otherwise I will later on.