RavenReverend

Picked up WoW again :>

As I stated before, I'd start posting new art when there's more than elves and crap. Started playing again, with a PANDA!

8045689261_24166b6bc4_c.jpg

Cropped and edited from a much larger doodle page. :) The second is posted after.

8045695634_556e536748_b.jpg

Sweet team there. I ought to be working on my pokemon crap too though... ;_;

LOVE the background setup. Though, and I hope i'm not stepping over anything offering a bit of critique, it seems a little unbalanced on the canvas. Unless something is going next to liligant, perhaps you should move gigigear over there to that side and adjust Chandelure to the right a tad. Otherwise, there's a lot of empty space over there.

A good idea actually though I think I'll probably move the entire team a little left. I've yet to put in the pots of flowers and plants and such. I also don't want to overload it because eventually the street will be cobbled. The background's nowhere near done but I felt it was important to have it established early on so I could work within rather than making color decisions -after- the fact. :)

Feral sketches -

#1 Feralmoon in Anger management to prevent Sha infestation. It's not going well.

8170799920_29d19f2e07_c.jpg

#2 Feralmoon dealing with Beiber yak - I realized after I started drawing him that it looks like Justin Beiber.

8170799848_3101c8e27a_b.jpg

Where stuff stands as of RIGHT now with the pokemon crap - I swear to god I'm also working of WoW craft arts. Just dying to get time off is all D: I also need to figure out how to do the stupid little cobbles, do more shading and get the background squared away.

8226381829_7ddd278548_b.jpg