Sign in to follow this  
Nazshakul

Things 'r gettin'...

Pfft. Launching a building.

"Allright men! Move out and take the outpost, the day will be hard, the battle fierce. In the end the might of our arms, and the strength our heart will win the --SHIT! IT'S A FUCKING BARRACKS! RETREAT!"

*Crash*

Lol 1 p\/\/nz0r3D J00!!!~11

yeah but the barracks won't scream on its way over

picture this.

"Allright men! Move out and take the outpost, the day will be hard, the battle fierce. In the end the might of our arms, and the strength our heart will win the...HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee"

*SPLAT*

I'm a mage not fighter!

Next time I'm having my elemental buddy do it...

Ever see Fuli Kuli? The second one where that other robot just decks Kanti and sends him flying? Yeah... that's you.

Bwhahahaha! That's great, I just heard MiniMe screaming the "E". So maybe a Gnome?

Either way that'd just be a meatwagon.

Heh.. I would recommend ( if I were so inclined) to using dwarves. A little more mass in a compact calibre. Plus with stoneform you can have a trememdously effective armour piercing payload.

EDIT* quote Gimli : " Nobody tosses a dwarf! "

Oh come on Sula my grandpa can still break a bar stool over a mans head, and he's 80! So noy your letting your little rock guys do your work for ya, eh? I see how it is.

and Upae- Thats why you cover the gnome from head to toe in EXPLOSIVES :twisted:

Pfft. Use both, of course. Then you've got your incendiary shots and your AP.

Now THERE's some good strategic thinking! Woah! wait a minute.. where am I standing? * looks around for a bullseye..*

And eats Upae*

8O 8O EWwwwwwww.... *shudders..*

Oh.. BTW, that wasnt your rogue that tried to get me yesterday in Raven Hill Cemetary was it? His name was Shadow.. something..

And eats Upae*

8O 8O EWwwwwwww.... *shudders..*

Most elder gods have tentacles.... *cough*

I think I saw that in a manga once.. :wink: