Sign in to follow this  
Nazshakul

Things 'r gettin'...

Zasien, if we all rped normal characters how boring would this be? I mean sure we could all be alliance hating savages but I kinda like the soap-operaesque stuff going on on the side. Gives this place a unique flavor

And Vil- don't worry, I'd never turn Tubruk really evil per se, things will just get complicated for him for a little while

Oh, nothing wrong with all the crazies, its awesome. But I do like my niche as the well-grounded, non-messed-up, care about people and give advice dude.

Maybe he does need to be seduced.

Jobolg is awesomely funny.

He doesn't really fall under any of the earlier things, but he is definitely a not-conquer-world style mad scientist.

It's because our RP kicks ass. See you all have holier than thou priests and paladins, and Gnome engineering and... shit like that.

We have old school gods, dark magic, and barbaric bloodie rituals. And Toborg. He's his own school of engineering by this point...

I just knew nothing about lore trolls! I just thought of fun stuff to do with what I thought trolls were! Then decided to spec fire... then hooked up with Niethan... than pumped Niethan full of magic... then... all hell broke loose.

And I slept with a transgendered troll twice and took up an orc who had lately stabbed me in the throat as my apprentice.

I commend Sulajin's decisision making skills! And those of the people who continue to associate with pyromaniacle fire mages. WHo are troll.

Yeah, prolly wasn't a good idea to put her life in the hands of a fire-worshiping psychopath. We're none of us good with decisions.

Zasien would have been way too nice to Vilmah. She wouldn't have gone through anything crazy at all.

Besides, I have terrible plans for Zasien.

Gringo? Gringo? Was sagst du den? Ich verstehe es nicht, aber ich denke es sind nicht sehr nett...

Besides, Zasien. The point of that exercise was to get her to use rage not against him, but to fuel her spells. And it worked, so nyeh.

Gringo is a slang word for "American". Not an insult, but it can be taken as one.

Also, German is awesome. Be grateful you can speak it.

Damn right German is awesome! I get to listen to songs like "Mein Hund Ist Schwul" and giggle, no one else knows what the fuck I find so damn hillarious.

As for who the worst decision maker is... probably either the fool who leads or the fool who follows.

Sulajin: "Today I've decided I'm going to break off a chunk of my face in an attempt to replace my soul with an evil firey thing."

Niethan: "We should be pals."