Sign in to follow this  
Nazshakul

Things 'r gettin'...

Really weird for Sanctuary. What's that, how many mutations in one RP session? Nazshakul's now a four-eyed deathknight for a dead god, and all kinds of crazy shit's happening to Vilmah. What's next, Nojinbu getting a sex change? Daala NOT being flakey?

Maybe Ol' Naz will just plant a big ol' wet kiss to the next Night Elf he sees? And sprinkle magic fairy dust everywhere and beat the Burning Legion with the power of LOVE! Care Bears... share!

Sorry, I got into a serious "thing" there...

Kurohanes been undead for around a day and Daala has allready slept with her.

edit- Just read the other post, putting foot in mouth now.

Wait...Daala is in Sanctuary?

Kuro is having undead lesbian sex? Without using protection?!?!

This has got to be bizzaro world.

Sanctuary's full of drama. Tubruk's going off to find his past soon, too.

And I think you should discuss the sex change with Nojinbu. He's not speaking to Vilmah right now... :(

Sanctuary's full of drama. Tubruk's going off to find his past soon, too.

And I think you should discuss the sex change with Nojinbu. He's not speaking to Vilmah right now... :(

Already writing the story for that, expect it early December.

As for the sex change...Neithan has the lock on that particular skill. Maybe he should turn into a demon thinh? oooh or a hooker!

Oh God... Nojinbu gets told off by Vilmah only to start turning tricks in Orgrimmar. THAT wouldn't set Vilmah off the deep end, no way.. she'd take that VERY well..

By the way, please don't make Tubruk evil! He's my special little man! I wubs him!

Oh man, Infection AND Sanctuary going through wierd drama-ish stuff? The good guys and the bad guys? Perhaps we should just get this over with and start our war already! >=D

Oh God... Nojinbu gets told off by Vilmah only to start turning tricks in Orgrimmar. THAT wouldn't set Vilmah off the deep end, no way.. she'd take that VERY well..

For some bizzare reason, Niethan's brain is telling him that seducing Nojinbu to keep him around is a viable solution to this.

I'm trying to avoid that, though. Things like this tend to go awry.

For some bizzare reason, Niethan's brain is telling him that seducing Nojinbu to keep him around is a viable solution to this.

Oh my God.

How would be a solution to anything?!?! I think Vilmah would want to kill him! ... BOTH of them!! And if Nojin found out it was Niethan, it'd be the end of the world!!

Sheesh! * looks over at Teelia* and we thought we had complicated relationships? Get a load of this!

You have NO IDEA... Vilmah's in love with a magically attuned mutant who turns into a girl and sleeps with psyschopaths. The only reason she doesn't murder Sulajin is because they're not in a relationship, or man would she let him have it.

If he wasn't teaching her juju, that is.

Yeah, we're complicated.

Niethan may not turn into a girl anymore... but he is still a magically attuned mutant who, since Vil is rejecting him, will probably continue to sleep with psychopaths.

I'm not sure 'complicated' really describes it.