Sign in to follow this  
kitmoonfox

Kit's Doodles

Yeah.. deciding to post up some of my doodles.. I figure why not. Most of mine aren't WoW related, I will say that much. most are wips if they are wow related or finished sketches. ._.

Ikdorkitteh.png

First one is Ikdor in his cat form. Decided to customize him a bit and have him keep his dreads and such while in kitty form.

IMG_0223.jpg

Second one is an unfinished sketch of Ikdor as his troll self. Originally it was going to be my warrior but decided to make it ikdor instead (My warrior Zykar and Ikdor look VERY similar. The only difference really is their tusks. xD)

IMG_0231.jpg

This one.. if no one has seen him running around.. Yeah.. i'm sure we all know who this is.. Altherion.. in my weird chibi way. o.O

Now for Non-WoW related art!

rajisketchthing.png

This is Raji, well a weird sketchy thingy that I did with my tablet when bored one day.. she's kinda.. odd looking. o.O

rajidoodle.png

Another Raji doodle.. I just.. yeah. idk about this one really. o.O

I have a LOT more art then this I just don't feel like uploading it somewhere else again.. >_> you can find me on FA and DA under the name kitaramoonfox.. actually i'll just go ahead and post links.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kitaramoonfox/

http://kitaramoonfox.deviantart.com/

:3

~Kit/Ikdor

Ha! Love those cat forms. Good instinct to customize it a bit. I think it's necessary when illustrating druids and their forms.

I have like.. 2 other sketches of the druid form that i need to finish.. xD one of him all snarly.. and one with his life mate. o3o

Ooh, the Druid cat form is very nice. And I don't know who the handsome Death Knight is, but I'm sure his creator/owner/RL physical form/ Record Producer (He has a Christmas Album) would thank you very much. Oh, and tell you it's a cool drawing.

And I gotta say, I love how Ikdor's face is all soft and friendly. Then he has a chest of SOLID MUSCLE! RAAH! He looks badass and tough.

XP Ty Alth.

And now.. for another image.. Just finished it this morning.. I freaking love it.. :D The only thing i'm unhappy with is the fact that my markers hate me.. so I had to use markers and colored pencil for this. @_@

LyandIkdor.png