Cessily

I don't remember saying goodbye!

Dear Twisting Nether people,

I dont really know who still plays WoW these days that might know me, and I know it's been ages since I last showed up here, but I was thinking about all the incredible fun I had back when I was among you, and it brought a lot of smiles to my face to remember all of that. I hope you had as much fun playing with me, as I did playing with you.

Thing is... I also remembered a lot of the weird, brattish and outright unpolite and stupid things I did, and for those things I never really got to say I'm sorry. I wasn't always the most respectful person to people's opinions, even though to this day half-dragons are not my cup of tea, and I sometimes acted without thinking because, well, I was very immature myself.

So to many people I might have offended and to people I might have wronged, I am -so- sorry... I can see now I was sometimes disruptive, and that I wasn't always a good company. For people who only got to know my good side.. all the... two of you... consider yourselves lucky. For everyone else, know I am sorry, and that I am sorry for any bridges I might have burned, for the nights I might have ruined or the weeks I might have been a gearnazi, lorenazi, etc, etc, etc.

Thinking back is always easy to spot your mistakes, so I might not be so mature now that I won't commit the same stupid stuff I used to, but at -least- I can hope, right?

So thanks everyone, Qabian (we not always spoke the same language, but nowdays I wish we had!), Nymare (same thing with Qabian, but with more sparks. I did enjoy the times we clicked, however), Kelven (great player, both dungeons and rp. Loved every minute), Abric (without Abric I might have never completed Wailing Caverns, let alone Tempest Keep), Anaie & Syreena (great, great masters, and always taking the beating for my annoying behavior), Anorah (my best friend and always there for me), Sabeinne (you kept me playing far beyond I had thought possible. Loved your company!), Alphaeus (always a voice of reason), Aquizit (always helping me not to lose my **** when we raided...), Greebo (I never really said how much I appreciated your kindness! Thank you so much!), Leoren (so much patience...), Yatokh (always praising my PvP skills, even when I had no confidence in them)... there are others, I am very sure, but my memory is not -that- great!

So, for those people and everyone I left out but should be there, thanks for having me!

If anyone wishes to find me, do so at ju_neves27(at)hotmail.com =)

What a sweet post, Cess :) I know Sabeinne will find it particularly heartwarming, and I'm sure many others will as well. You were the best disruptive force I ever did know ;]

What are you playing these days? She and I are always a collective force (or, at least, we try to be when her ridiculously Professorish schedule allows), and your condition is always of interest to us!

Lysi... You were such a nice company and such a fun person to have around!

Nowdays... I am drawing a lot, but... no games! Yet. I am planning on trying Secret World, but nothing concrete... I miss you guys!

Most things are forgiven when you come from Brazil. You know where your true home is!

I've modified your email to help keep it from spammers. People who want to contact you still have it, just not in such an easy format to keep you from getting a larger penis or a few new credit cards!

Most things are forgiven when you come from Brazil. You know where your true home is!

I've modified your email to help keep it from spammers. People who want to contact you still have it, just not in such an easy format to keep you from getting a larger penis or a few new credit cards!

Always taking care of the noobs! Thank you, Abric!