Sign in to follow this  
Morgrond

The Twisting Nether RP

We had a wiki in the past. About 5 people went nutzo on it for a week, and then no one touched it again. Until someone else brought up, hey, we should have a wiki.. oh.. we do.. ((link)). And then a different 5 people would go post their butts off for a week, and then it was forgotten again.

All the wiki did was cause ME to have to visit another website at least once a day. The only people who really used that wiki was the spambots, and I got real tired of having to clean out all the crap.

We had a wiki in the past. About 5 people went nutzo on it for a week, and then no one touched it again. Until someone else brought up, hey, we should have a wiki.. oh.. we do.. ((link)). And then a different 5 people would go post their butts off for a week, and then it was forgotten again.

All the wiki did was cause ME to have to visit another website at least once a day. The only people who really used that wiki was the spambots, and I got real tired of having to clean out all the crap.

Valid point, but really a wiki is there for others to find out about twisting nether. So, every so often we add some more stuff and that - characters, etc. - And just let others see us and found out about us. It is there to help others find out about us. Make it so only some people can post - the occasional request and that.

I really do think we have to work on pumping some air back into our Roleplay - It's dieing. and even some cases dead.

Mass Rez!

Hey all, just going to drop my two cents in here.

It seems as though we've come full circle again in this expansion, because it seems that every expansion I've been in, there's always proposals to 'bring the community together' and 'revitalize RP on Twisting Nether'. Let me note that I do not find these do be inherently bad ideas, however, I have to say that my past experience has proven that Twisting Nether is stubbornly slow to react as a server, and very rarely is anything ever really changed.

The best you can hope to do is improve your own RP experience and hope that through your example, others will follow. If you want a dragon RP'd properly, figure out how to do it yourself.

On that note, there are a lot more dragon RPers than you would think, and while I at times have had reservations about them, every now and again I find one that really intrigues me.

I hope that one day WoW becomes a game I can play again, so I can join in on all the RP shenanigans like in the good old days. (Cartel days, mind you. Cataclysm was god awful. Sorry alth <3 You tried)