Babylon

Favourite villian?

Hey everyone,

My Favourite villian if Jack of Blades from Fable 1 and Fable the Lost Chapters.

Why?:

-His deep but creepy voice.

-His armour and masks, makes him look even more badass.

-His cruel ironic personality making him the villian everyone loves to hate.

-The in-game boss fight for Jack of Blades (Both games)was brilliant to me. That made me love him even more.

-And last but not least, his respect=badass.

Whats your favourite villian of all time in games and why?

Love to hear your opinions,

Babyon.

My favorite villain is Calendar Man. He's very organized, and always makes sure to dress to match the theme of the day or season. Costumes are important. He'll also use really obscure ones. Calendar Man, my favorite villain.

Hands down it's the Joker for me. He is the greatest foe for Batman of all time. He's a totally unrepentent psychopath and is highly unpredictable.

Oh, my.

The Hatter from American McGee's Alice, because he's so delightfully crazy, and I love a good cup of tea.

Dr. Facilier from Prince and the Frog, and his friends on the other side.

Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame, because he reminds me of the Scarlet Crusade; a religious zealot. And Hellfire is one of my favorite Disney villian songs. ;P

And, the Lich King. He's a cool kid, and here's why.

[video=youtube;w5v8_A7sXV8]

Go to 4:08 to see him headbanging, lul.

Demi...That video...I...Love it.

My favorite villian is Altherion.

Actually, it's Doctor Evil.

Wait, no, it's really Venom.

I keep naming Anti-Heroes.

Fine, my favorite Villian is Megatron.

The movie Megatron is not good. The movies are not good. :P I really meant the G1 and current Megatron. In the movie's he's just a dumb brute, but he was cynical and ruthless in most other stuff.

Emperor Palpatine. Even if he should have maybe paid a bit more attention to the Death Star schematics. Namely placing of exhaust ports, giant shafts leading all the way to energy core, and safety rails. WOULD IT HAVE BEEN TOO MUCH TO PUT RAY SHIELDS AROUND THE GIANT HOLES IN YOUR THRONE ROOM INSTEAD OF JUST FLIMSY THREE FOOT HIGH BARS?!

Non-powered Villian would be Lex Luthor. Most of his incarnations are pretty cool. He was one of the original mad scientists in his first few incarnations, and now he's portrayed as a bald greedy, corrupt genius.

EDIT:

Fine, my favorite Villian is Megatron. :3

I honestly didn't appreciate how they made Megatron look like a pansy Starscream buttlicker in the second transformers movie. I haven't had much interaction with the comics or cartoons, so the movies are all I have to go off of.

My favorite villain is Twilight Moon I mean uh Altherion.

But only when he's being evil, not when he's banging elves. So, he really isn't my favorite villain atm.

I'd have to say my favorite villain is Horus in WH40k, specifically during the Horus Heresy book series. Even more specifically, at one, single moment.

Battle of Istvaan III. He has decided it is time to reveal himself as full traitor to the Emperor. To assault this alien species, Horus and the other like-minded primarchs deploy suspiciously specific companies of troops, picking and choosing squads out of chapters, etc. Very unorthodox. It is later revealed that these chosen troops are those who it is believed will not follow Horus when he becomes an open traitor. So, they are sent to die against the planet's defenders. But that is not enough. Once the enemy has been ground to a pulp, Horus deploys the Life-Eater virus onto the planet. The virus multiplies rapidly by eating anything and everything that is even slightly organic. It eats, multiplies, and dies, becoming a highly flammable gas. Most of the Loyalist forces are killed this way, but some escaped into bunkers by sheer luck. Thus comes to moment of truth.

Horus, high above the planet in his Battle Barge, deploys a single laser cannon bombardment shot to the planet's surface, igniting the spent virus. As he does so, he problaims: "Let the galaxy burn! Let the heavens bleed!"

Rather long explanation, but I just summed up what took half a book otherwise. This isn't even mentioning the Dropsite Massacre. Horus was a pretty cool guy. He betrayed Empra and doesn't afraid of anything.

My favorite villain (other than The Joker) is the team of Wednesday/Odin and Low-key/Loki from American Gods. In an amazing con of deific proportions, these shadows of the Norse gods trick every still existing god into duking it out. They are cunning, clever, and sneaky throughout the whole book.

I've got a few.

Darth Vader

vader2.jpg

IF you disregard the PT and a lot of the EU directly tied to it that follows it, Darth Vader will hands down be one of the greatest villains, ever. He was the perfect villain when I was growing up, there was no doubt in our minds he was evil, the Empire's fist that was unleashed upon the Galaxy to put it in line. Darth Vader is the reason I fell in love with lawful evil, and I often find myself roleplaying lawful evil.

Mag-fuckin-neto

Magneto-819052.jpeg

Bitches don't know shit 'bout my magnets or how the fuck they work. Bitches get pulled in by my hyper gravitron only to get shot by my beam. Bitches ain't shit.

In all seriousness, Magneto was always an interesting villain to me. In all respects, a terrorist, who's motivations stemmed from a lifetime of being on the receiving end of racism. At first at the hands of Nazi Germany as a jew, an then at the hands of ordinary humans once mutants entered the scene. Magneto followed the path of wanting to help his kind, into insanity where he believed the only option was complete domination of humanity. By far the best of the Marvel villains.

Megatron

MegatronTM2.jpg

I've always loved transformers, and I grew up on Beast Wars, and therefore that is the Megatron I think of when I think of Megatron. He was a predacon who took the name of the original Megatron (Fun fact, G1 Transformers and Beast Wars are in the same continuity) and started a war against the maximals (The successors to the autobots after they wont he war). Just an amusing villain-ey villain. Humorously bad at everything he did with no real motivation other than 'I'M EVIL.". Ah, Megatron. So Simple.

The Joker.

Joker_TAS_by_LordDaroth-550x414.jpg

This one is simple. I fell in love with the Joker as a child growing up due to the laugh, it just stuck with me and creeped me out. Luke Skywalker is best joker. This madman always fascinated me, and is really the only chaotic evil villain I have ever gone for, I'm usually the lawful evil type.

Scar

Scar%281%29.jpg

[video=youtube;L0AiN8vrn9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y

Nobody's gonna say GLaDOS?

Dunno if she counts as my favorite, but she at least deserves a mention...

I generally like the noble enemy types, though, like Breetai from Macross/Robotech. You know, the ones that have the tropey habit of changing sides at a pivotal moment in the 3rd act when they realize that their boss is a dick.