Jensonis

Captive.

Jensonis accepted the hug, smiling at them both.

"I will tell you both everything, but...", he looked to Sadi, then Mizuki. "Daddy has some unfinished business to take care of before he can head home... If that's okay with you two?"

Mizuki Darkmoon gave a slight incline of her head. "Yes, of course. Just no getting into too much trouble, if that can be managed, alright?" Her voice was calm and her words kind.

Sadi stared at her father. Papa wasn't going to stay? "Papa isn't coming home? But but! We just found you! You have to come home! This isn't fair!" With one last teary look at Jen, Sadi ran away. She would be found behind the in, crying her heart out inside a barrel.

Jensonis facepalms, getting on all fours.

"I'll be right back hon...", he sniffs the air before taking off, following her scent behind the inn, once there he'd go to put an arm around her and pull her out of the barrel gently.

"Sadi dear... I'm not going to be gone long, just a few last things need taken care of here in Theramore before they'll allow me to head home. Nothing dangerous, I promise I'll be fine... Okay?"

Sadi felt herself be scooped out of the barrel. She clung to Jen's fur and sobbed. "But you have done so much! What more do you have to do? You were out saving the world right? Doesn't saving the world mean you can come home?" The tiny Pup started hic-upping. "It's not -hic- fair....hic! Y-y-you gotta -hic- promise t-to not -hic- get hurt! Promise me Papa!"

Mizuki Darkmoon had watched Sadi run off, thinking it best not to stop her. Once the little one was out of hearing range, she sighed and hung her head. "Sadi..." She spoke softly under her breath, before brushing aside several of her bangs that had fallen astray, and heading off in the general direction that Sadi and Jen had. The young Priestess kept walking until she was somewhere near the inn. Perhaps Sadi had ran off to here. The young mother looked around briefly. She wasn't sure where Sadi had gone but she wasn't about to give up the search for the young Worgen. "Sadi!? Sadi, sweetheart....I know you're upset but Papa can take care of himself. You just have to trust him..." She spoke, hoping to try to get a response.

Sadi was still crying slightly when she heard her mother calling. She wanted Mummy! Mum always made her feel better. She gave Sadi belly rubs and earscrathes and hugs and pets on the head. The only problem was she didn't want to let go of Jen. If she stayed with her Papa maybe he wouldn't leave. Sniffling, Sadi poked Jen with her nose. "Mum is calling, Papa..."

Jensonis held the small pup against his chest, letting out a whistle and calling out for Mizuki.

"Over here! Behind the inn!", he sighed quietly. "I'll be able to come back home soon enough. Alright, dear?"

Mizuki Darkmoon hurried over and eyes her eyes softened in relief as she saw the two. She looked to Sadi and saw how visibly upset her daughter was. "Sadi, sweetheart, he'll be home soon. He promised everything will be fine, so it will be." After she had spoken she looked to Jensonis before giving a slight incline of her head, her eyes saying all that needed to be said, "Please, please be safe..." She thought about opening her mouth to say that she loved him but in the end she didn't and remained silent before slowly walking over to where the two were, and gently running her fingers of her left hand through Sadi's hair. "Any idea on what they want you to do before you can come home?" She asked Jensonis, her voice barely above a soft whisper.

Sadi was still sniffling. She reached toward her mother with both arms. She wanted Mum now. Crying made her hungry! "M-m-muuuuumy! I'm hungry! C-c-can we have d-d-din-n-ner bef-f-f-ore Papa leaves?"

Mizuki gently reached out to take Sadi from Jensonis. "I don't see why not." She spoke, her voice soft before she looked to Jensonis. "Is that alright with you, Jen?" Less then a second the thought crossed her mind that she had called him by his nickname or one of them anyhow. However it was too late to do anything about it now.

Jensonis looked to the sky, observing it for a moment before giving a slow nod, he brought his gaze back down to his family, running his hand through his hair. He took a slow breath before speaking again, "Where would you two like to eat?", as he asked this he peered to his daughter. "Anywhere in particular?"