Jensonis

Captive.

((Hey everyone. Possibly looking at a return to the game. Apologies to all for the sudden absence, due to personal issues in real life and some other things I just haven't got around to communicating with anyone. Feel free to send me a private message if you'd like to talk.))

Jensonis grunted as his limp body was tossed back into the cell, his body lie still for a moment, every inch of his body visible covered with a large variety of cuts, marks, bruises, and blood. One of the Orc guards stepped in with him, the door closing behind the second he stepped in. The Orc's skin was pale, his skin covered in tattoos and scars, he smirked down at the Worgen, clenching both hands into fists and marveling at his golden brass-knuckles.

"You give in soon enough foolish Worgen... Eventually dey all give in...". As he spoke he slowly stepped forward, grabbing one of Jensonis' arms with one hand and going to deliver a punch to the Worgen's ribs, meeting no resistance. The Orc chuckled as he continued his assault. "So weak..."

Jensonis barely acknowledged the beating, it was by this point routine. In his head he was in a different place, his thoughts were of his family, his friends. He had heard nothing from them since he was captured, for all he knew they were dead, and most likely were sure he was dead. He focused in on one memory of him letting Sadi ride on his back as he leaped around, not having to worry about anything, just spending time with his daughter. As he thought about her and especially of how much trouble she was known to get into, ideas and thoughts of what may have happened without him there filled his mind. He thought of her and Mizuki, thoughts of what if they were dead or hurt because he wasn't there to help them, because he was held here.

"It's... All... Your.... Fault!", Jensonis roared as he transformed into his Worgen form, his rage and desperation filling him with power he caught the next punch coming from the Orc and managed to get a firm grip on both of his arms. Once done he used the grip on the Orc to pull himself up and quickly jump back. Blood dipped through is blood and dirt caked fur, but he didn't care. His family needed him. His red eyes stared into the Orc's as he flexed his claws and charged, once withing swinging distance he ducked one punch, twisting his body and sending his claws for the guards gut, though missing he managed to land two large gashes on his ribs. The blood flowing from the Orc bringing a smirk to Jensonis' face. "I would love to make you suffer... Like you have me... My family... But sadly I must cut this short.", Jensonis sighed and quickly faked an attack to the Orc's gut, the distraction worked, allowing him to quickly sink his claws into the guards throat. Once his claws had gone all the way through he put his free arm on the guards shoulder, leaving the claws in the now dead Orc's throat, then making a hard yank, completely ripping the head off and tossing it to the floor.

Jensonis winced as he slowly stretched, "Ah... Finally.". He smirked and turned the handle on the door, opening it slowly and checking around, making sure it was secure. He remembered coming through from the entrance to the cell, their security was light, considering how they kept the new people drugged and after that most were too beaten and broken for it to matter. He licked the blood from his claws and slowly began down the hallway, the pain returning to him, slowing him.

Soon enough he neared the exit of the building, he eyed the three guards stationed their, luckily with their backs turned, not expecting any issues from the rear, complete and utter faith in their security. Jensonis braced himself before charging forward and leaping through the air at the guard in the middle, his claws sliced through the guards neck with ease, dropping him and allowing Jensonis to grab his sword. The other two guards quickly turned to face Jensonis, both moving from opposite directions at the same time. Jensonis growled and rolled backwards, but keeping close enough to strike. He slammed the hilt of the sword into one guard, holding it there with both hands as he slung one leg around to the others back, sending him flying into the sword, going straight through the center of his chest and then his spine. Once done Jensonis released the sword and swung his claws at the other guard, growling as they connected with the guards sword. Using this to his advantage he wrapped his claws around the blade, wincing as it sliced into his paw but doing his best to ignore it he swung his other paw forward, his claws digging deep into the guards gut. Jensonis chuckled as he lifted the guard into the air, his claws digging deeper. He held the guard there, staring into his eyes, and watching the life fade from them before dropping him to the ground and continuing on.

Jensonis slung the doors open, taking his first breath of fresh air in five months, though preferring not to risk being seen he ducked off into the shadows, leaving silently.

Jensonis awoke in the tavern the day after his escape, he yawned and winced as he rolled out of bed and slowly walked to the table where he had written messages to loved ones and friends the night before. He stretched and looked around, making a mental note of how everything was placed, then grabbed the letters and a dagger, sliding the dagger into his boot and hiding it before stepping from the room. He made his way outside and placed the letters into the mailbox.

Jensonis looked to the darkened sky as a rumbling came, a slight drizzle had set in and water dripped down his mostly bandaged skin. He sighed quietly as he took a careful glance around, seeing if any of the few around were watching him or were cause for suspicion, nothing catching his eye he headed back to his room, he plopped down on the bed and closes his eyes, thinking to himself that the Theramore tavern should be safe enough for the night.

Mizuki Darmoon finished neatly folding the last of the freshly washed laundry before putting it away and looking around with a sigh. Enough was enough... Spinning gracefully on a heel, she grabbed a nearby silk satchel and settled it over her shoulder before making her way towards Stormwind City. She made her way over to the Blue Recluse before entering the tavern and taking a seat at a nearby table. Exhaling a worn sigh she reached into the silk satchel that rested upon her right shoulder and withdrawing a journal, before setting it down on the table and eying it for several long minutes before giving a gentle shake of her head, and placing it back inside the satchel, before rising to her feet and making her way towards where the portals stood.

Upon arriving there she looked to the one that led to Mount Hyjal. Slowly she stepped through it, before giving a brief shake of her head and walking over to the Stable Master and getting her Snowy Gryphon, Istas; before making her way towards the portal that led to the Firelands. Upon arriving there, the Priestess slowly slid herself off the mount's back before sending the Gryphon off into the skies above, before stepping through the portal that led to the Firelands and vanishing from sight. Once arriving in the Firelands, she set to work completing the various tasks that needed doing. Several hours passed and the Priestess finally finished the last of the tasks. Exhaling a worn sigh, she activated her hearthstone and once in Stormwind City, she made her way to the Blue Recluse and settled herself down at a nearby table.

She looked around for any sign of Sadi. Sadi frequented the Tavern quite often and not seeing a sign of her, the Priestess cocked one delicate brow before rising to her feet and making her way to Theramore. Perhaps Sadi was there, visiting with members of the Seventy Third. After a rather long boat ride she found herself in Theramore. Wearily, she looked around before gently rubbing her eyes hoping that perhaps she'd wake up being in a somewhat new setting. The salt laced air messed with the Priestess's sensitive sense of smell and evoked a small little sneeze from her. She gave a gentle shake of her head and started making her way towards where the Privates typically stood at attention. Perhaps Sadi was with them, pretending to be one of them. After all, what ten year old child didn't have an active imagination from time to time, right?

Sadi herself was in Theramore, pretending she was a real soldier. She was standing at attention with the Privates, they didn't mind. Infact when the ran drills the privates would work that much harder to try and impress the ten year old with how cool they were. Or atleast thats what they told themselves. The truth was Sadi could outrun all of them. The sargents didn't mind either, she was cute. This was how Sadi spent most mornings. She was happy for the most part. She had almost everything she could ever want. She had friends, a 'job', as many toys as she could get her hands on, and most imortantly, a mother. Sadi loved her mother with everything in her. It was her favorite thing in the world to see a smile on Mizuki's face. She liked it even more than when Brann told her she was the best junior soldier ever. But for all the things Sadi had, one importent part was missing. Her Papa.

For three months Sadi had searched Azeroth on her own to find Jensonis to no affect. She returned to her mother with nothing to show for it. But Sadi know dep down in her heart that Papa Jen was out there somewhere. And somehow he'd come home to them. She just hoped it was soon.

((The 73rd is headquartered in Theramor Jenny xD So can spot her there if you like ^^;;))

Jensonis awoke with a quiet grunt, rolling out of bed and placing his head in his hands.

"Hate mornings...", he mumbled as he stood and got dressed, sliding clothes over his still bandaged and healing body. Once clothed he walked from the room and to the downstairs bar, looking to the bartender. "So.. While I'm in town, you don't know anyone hiring do you?".

The bartender thought about it for a moment before nodding, "Aye, the garrison is recruiting, you should try over there.". Jensonis bowed his head and walked out of the tavern, the fresh outside air managing to bring a smile to his face as he walked along the paved rode to the garrison, nodding and saluting to several guards and soldiers as they did their morning routine, though not paying too much attention, his mind focused on his daughter, his fiancee, and his friends. Soon enough he stood in front of one of the sergeants.

"I'm here to see if there's any work that needs doing?", Jensonis kept eye contact with the man as he spoke, after a moment the sergeant spoke, "Alright, let me go check in the back, just wait here."

((She can walk up to him or whatever you want to do.))

Mizuki Darkmoon walked along road that led to where the Privates did their morning drills. Upon arriving at where the Privates stood, she noticed a small Worgen Pup, standing among them. The Priestess said nothing, instead smiling and lightly biting her lower lip to keep herself quiet and alerting Sadi of her presence. Of course Sadi was here or a young Worgen Pup who looked just like Sadi was there and the Priestess only knew of one Worgen Pup and that was her daughter, Sadi. Smiling the Priestess walked over to a nearby Training Dummy and let the shadows that she so often called on envelop her form before closing her eyes for a brief second and opening them up, before starting her assault on the Training Dummy. The Priestess hadn't used in the Shadows in quite some time, seeming to be called on more often to heal then to fight. And this of course was fine and well with her but if she needed to fight she wanted to be ready. Exhaling a worn sigh she intensified her assault on the Target Dummy.

The small wprgen pup in question noticed her mother and was watching in awe. That training dunny didn't stand a chance! Give 'em a right hook! Sadi began jumping excitedly. "Mummy! Get it Mum! Make that stupid training dummy wish it never was born!" Turning quietly to the Private next to her she asked, "Are training dummies born? Are they hatched?" Getting no answer Sadi turning back to her mother, she wanted a hug! Mizuki would hug her! Running at full speeed Sadi launched herself towards the young preistess. "Mum! Hug times! Hug times! And ear scratches! Gotta have those too!"

Life was amazing....she just wished her Papa would come home.

Once done her assault on the Training Dummy Mizuki Darkmoon turned away from her chosen target only to see Sadi rushing towards her at full speed. The Priestess braced herself slightly and caught the young Pup in mid-air, swiftly giving her a gentle hug before tenderly scratching Sadi behind one of her ears. Smiling, Mizuki playfully tousled Sadi's hair. "Morning, sweetheart." She held Sadi gently in her arms before scratching behind one of her ears again.

The sergeant came back soon enough, looking over some papers.

"Due to your current physical condition there's not much we can stick you in... You don't take me as a man who would enjoy doing dishes or cooking...", the sergeant continued to observe the papers for a moment before speaking again, "Ah, I do have a position in the training grounds for you... It's not much, but, it's something...".

Jensonis sighed and nodded, "I'll take it... Thank you. Just start now?", the sergeant nodded in response, pointing Jensonis off towards the training dummies. The warrior turned the corner, his eyes widening at the sight of a tiny Worgen flying towards a shimmering woman. But not just any Worgen, or any woman...

"Sadi? Mizuki?!", Jensonis blurted out loudly.

Mizuki Darkmoon suddenly stopped scratching Sadi behind her ears, as her left hand stayed resting where it was, her eyes filled with joy and a hint of doubt, almost as if she couldn't believe who may have spoken. "Jen!?" She spoke, as the shadows slowly faded from her body, showing that she hadn't changed much since the last time they had seen each other. Her stomach was skinny which he may have found odd. Her hair was still a golden blond in color and eyes a shade of azure blue. She wore what seemed to be a runecloth robe and a cape that matched it quite well, flickered in the wind. She kept Sadi held in her arms.

Sadi blinked. And then blinked somemore. He was here? Papa was HERE? PAPA was here. "PAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The little worgen yelled it so loud all of Theramore probably heard it. Sadi twisted in Mizuki's arms and sprung onto her father. "I knew it! I knew you were still here! I knew it I knew it!"

Sadi crawled all over Jen, inspecting him. "Yes you ARE Papa! You smell like him!" Sadi wrinkled her nose, "You need bath time. But I miiiiiiiiiisssssssed you! So bath time can wait! Right Mum? Bath time can wait? Ohhhhhh! Your head fur is so tangled....Dont worry we can chop it off! But you know that I searched for you for three monthes?! Three! I was everywhere! I didn't wanna give up but I missed Mum so I came home, but I knew you would come back to us. So many people told that you would never truely leave and they were right!"

Sadi continued gibbering at her father like that for serveral long minutes. Then suddenly her stopped, licked her father cheek and said. "Mum wants to talk to you alone....I knows it. So I'm going to go beat up some dummies." Then she ran off leaving the two adults alone.

Jensonis smiled happily, ignoring the pain as Sadi leaped all over his still injured body, he managed to give her a kiss on the forehead before she leaped away, once she was gone he looked to Mizuki.

"Hey dear..."

Mizuki Darkmoon knew it wasn't of any use trying to keep Sadi secure in her arms, so when the little Pup started twisting in her arms, she willingly let her go. She watched Sadi make her way over to her Papa and she couldn't help but smile and stifle a laugh as Sadi greeted her father before rambling on for several long minutes. Upon hearing Jensonis speak to her, she raised her gaze to meet his.

"Hey yourself, stranger..." She spoke to him, her voice calm, with just a hint of wariness in it, but it should be clear enough to him that she's happy to see him again.

Mizuki Darkmoon didn't back away from him, as she may had done if her nervousness had gotten the better of her, but this time she managed to keep it in check, at least for now. She smiled softly at him, clearly showing that she appreciated his comment but thought it wiser to say nothing about it. "I've been well and yourself?"

Jensonis looked down at still beaten and bandaged body.

"I've um... Well, managed to keep myself alive, at least... If but barely... The only that that kept me going was the thought of returning to you and Sadi... To be a family."

Mizuki Darkmoon studied him briefly. "You always were able to get yourself beat up pretty badly." Slowly, she walked over to him and gave him a gentle hug, her touch gentle and caring. "Jen, we've both missed you more then words could ever describe." She paused briefly. "Especially Sadi..." Slowly, she lowered her arms back down to her side.

Jensonis smiled, gently hugging Mizuki back and smiling down at her.

"As I have the both of you... I worried for how you fared without me around... If you two were still alive... If... I just missed you both so much... I honestly thought Sadi might be upset with me, for leaving... I am so sorry..."

Mizuki Darkmoon looked to him, smiling. "Jen, I'm just glad you're back. Sadi went looking for you... However, perhaps that's a story for another time. Jen, we've missed you more then words could ever describe and I truly do mean that. Jen she was scared that her father was no longer in her life. There's no reason to apologize. I'm just glad you're back." She paused slightly before speaking again. "Sadi is right though.. You could use a bath..." She playfully tousled Jen's hair making sure to be gentle before lowering her hand back down to her side.

Jensonis smiles, "Bathing can come after I spend some time with you and my daughter..."

He leaned forward, going to give Mizuki a kiss on the forehead before looking over to Sadi.

"Sadi dear, the adults are done talking..."

Mizuki Darkmoon lets him do so before her gaze followed him to where Sadi was. "Alright..." She paused briefly. "Sadi, come here, sweetheart." The Priestess started to open her mouth to ask Jensonis if he needed his injuries looked at, however she quickly shut it and decided that it would be wiser to bring that subject up later on, if at all.

Sadi ran back to her parents gibbering again.- Was Papa hurt? A warm bath would help soothe the muscles. What had happend to him? Is that why he went away? He got captured by bad people? How did he escape?- Sadi's mind filled with the image of her father in worgen form tearing into heavily armed guards as other ran in terror of his awsome form. -It must of been epic! Papa was so strong! He could beat anyone! Maybe even Brann! Is that even possible?! Papa was must be the best fighter anywhere!- And he was HERS! The little worgen squeeled. So many questions! So many answers!

Jensonis chuckled, going to scoop the tiny rambling pup into his arms, if able to he'd gently kiss the top of her head.

"Still as hyper as ever... I love you hon..."

Mizuki Darkmoon smiled at how overjoyed Sadi seemed to be upon being with her father again. She went to playfully tousle Sadi's hair, trying her best to make sure that she wasn't getting in Jensonis's way. Smiling, she looked to the two. "Family, the best thing in the world." She thought to herself as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other and then back again, a recent habit she'd picked up. Why she did this, only the Priestess knew herself. It didn't seem to be that odd or cause her any pain. She looked to Jensonis, cocking one brow rather inquisitively. "I would ask what happened to you; however right now is probably not the time or place to ask that." She went to give Jensonis a gentle hug, if he'd allow her to. The Priestess wasn't sure if anything else was appropriate at this point in time. The last time she wanted to do was make him mad. Perhaps she was just being wary.