Sign in to follow this  
Satchel Airslice

Ello to all!

Hello! I've heard many things about this server and am glad i have found this gazette as well. Im new to WOW but not MMO in general. I did some Light RP before and want to go into the realm of some in dept RP here. Well i just wanted to Introduce myself!

Welcome :)

Be sure to /join rp on whichever side you are rolling on to get in contact with other RPers. Also check the guild recruitment forum for the various guilds to find something that works for your character.

Welcome to TNG.org and the world of WoW! I hope you enjoy your time here, regardless of what side you choose to play on; if not both. If you ever need help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask! :D

Edit: Horde or Alliance, they both have their perks and they have have their downfalls. I'd say go where your heart tells you to go and if you don't like it where it led you, try going to the other way, and if you still don't where it's led you this far, try listening to your mind instead and if your mind fails you... Well... Try a combination of the heart and the mind. And if that doesn't work... Well... I'm out of ideas. However I believe I speak for all of us when we say that we're happy to have another player in our community.

You should go Horde because we have Blood Elves. Everyone loves blood elves. Their women are respected for their class and decency, especially around Mailboxes.

Wait, when did you go Horde?

YOU GOD DAMN BOILED TATER!

I've been Horde for a good four months now! Didn't you notice how much quieter the Blue Recluse was without me screaming in Nerubian or launching Plague at people!

Srzly though, Satchel. Welcome to TN! Good to see you found TNG. Lot of RP goes on here, and stuff. Happy to see new faces!

Welcome to the TNG and WoW! If you ever wanna do casual rp as practice for on her, I'll always be willing to help! My Ally is Lethana and my horde is Annyxia! Again welcome to WoW! :D