Sign in to follow this  
Brothergrim

ooc: the truth

Well BrotherGrim has hit lvl 60 and what fun it has been .The roleplay has been fun but now im a undergeared tank proection spec. In need of a group to run some late night raids on some of the instances so i can get

some of these quests off my quest list lol! why am i undergeared cause

i been on the server day one all roleplay and could not have asked

for a better group of players the adventures we created could not be beat.

The Grim has been awesome fun and i do not intend to leave the roleplay

is as good as the old Frostwolf Brotherhood. So not really my guilds fault

work hours have changed and im on quite late now. Any instance groups

willing to run old Brothergrim Through. I am an excellent tank if i do say

so myself hehehe.

Humble Servant of The Grim

BrotherGrim

ooc: if you give a human a match they can stay warm for a night, take the match and set them on fire they can stay warm forever.......hehehe

ooC: thanks guys you rock be looking for ya tonight be around 11:15 pm hope we can have some fun

thanks guys this server is the best roleplay server ever. ever ,ever ever yah!!!

I prayed to god for a bike,quickly i found out god doesnt work that way ....so i stole the bike and

asked god for his forgiveness

Make full use of THEGA, Brothergrim.

I also get on around 2200 server time - and while the pickin' is slim... you just have to LET people know.

THEGA THEGA THEGA.

will do /join thega when i enter the game. thanks for the info.

hopefully we can make some nice night runs. Oh yea Abric is not allways angry just

sometimes..... well ......hmmmm.... mostly...... ok yea he is allmost allways rubs everyone wrong!

but hey hes one of my guild leaders so rub who ,what and when ya want raw. they usually taste better

that way.

Humble Servant of TheGrim

BrotherGrim

ooc: if you give a human a match they can stay warm for a night, take the match and set them on fire they can stay warm forever.......hehehe

Ok, I almost swear I invented that joke quote quite some time ago! Posted it on one forum, and a few months later, I started seeing it quoted all over the place!

And you even said it wrong!

"Make a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life."

Yeah, I know.. off-topic, but I couldn't help myself.

Ok, I almost swear I invented that joke quote quite some time ago! Posted it on one forum, and a few months later, I started seeing it quoted all over the place!

And you even said it wrong!

"Make a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life."

Yeah, I know.. off-topic, but I couldn't help myself.

The secret to creativity is knowing how to keep your sources secret!

Humble Servant of TheGrim

BrotherGrim

but hey hes one of my guild leaders so rub who ,what and when ya want raw. they usually taste better

that way.

/touch[/quote

spit coke out my nose do not make me laugh or ill get caught @ work

and wont be able to troll these boards when in inactive times i need an

outlet .

Humble Servent of TheGrim

BrotherGrim

]P.S. Vilmah is the hottie of the horde as far as orc women go !!! I say we make a poll!!!