Angeni

Angeni's WIP (Been awhile...:) )

angeni1.png

Most of you know me as Shaii. But before I was the rogue...well, see above. The Druidess returns. Pencil drawing at work - Took about 2-3 hours. Been awhile. Got bored with the hands.

*flails* More will come, I'm sure. I'm mostly a sketcher, but there's a few that may see final product. Depends on RL. :)

Absolutely stunning, Angeni. I love the details, especially around the eyes and the face in general. The clothing you drew on her not only fits her body well in well portion to it, but the articles also highly resemble something that a Druidess would wear. Excellent detail on the hair and the feather hanging down by her right hip are a very nice touch and tie in very well to the whole drawing and the theme of a Druidess in a general. The necklace around her neck is a very nice touch as well, as it looks like the texture of braided rope, which I think is not only accurate to something that not only exists in World of Warcraft, but it also gives the piece of work a rather primal feeling to it. The charm on the necklace seems to be a fang of some kind, I love the way you drew the fang in general. The details on the fang are amazingly well detailed and placed, making the fang very life like. I really love how you captured the actual build of a real fang in your drawing of your fang. Over all the drawing is absolutely amazing. I would love to see more. Keep up the good work. :D;)

All relatively sloppy. All done during boredom. All amused me for the time being.

vindishaii1.jpg

So I heard about a little drunken excursion....*whistles* Yes hands and arms are sloppy. Trying not to care as much as I really do. *fidgets*

Shaii: You can have this back when you tell me how many fingers I'm holding up...

rosebebeh.jpg

Herthan and Emmiko's Daughter Rose Marie.

aurayagabe.jpg

Aaaand pocket future RP for FUNTIMES -- Gabriel Steele and Auraya Riverdawn: Offsprings all grown up. Best friends that grew up together.

Loving the drawings as always. The one of Shaii and Vindi makes me smile. And the one of Herthan's and Emmiko's Daughter, Rose Marie is cute as anything. The one of Gabriel Steele and Auraya Riverdawn is well done as well. Once again, excellent work!:)

renne.png

Someone I long thought dead, but she had other plans. Don't you hate it when that happens? Renne, hiding out, under the nose of people still looking for the former warlock. She's going to need some training for that armor...

(Yes, Sin'dorei but her ears have been docked for when she lived in Alliance territory.)

Very nice detail on the hair, tabard, and armor in general. Great job portraying emotion through this one, I can feel her pain when I look at her face. Great job on this drawing all around. :D