Hellista

New again after long time gone

Long time no see! I just got back last week, and love the way the site looks. My old raiding characters got transferred, and money is tight, so I'm starting over on TN. I look forward to seeing old faces and meeting new ones.

Just so everyone knows: Hellista is the one who introduced me to TNG, I met him in Silverpine forest when I was a wee level 14, wasn't even part of a guild yet.

Just so everyone knows: Hellista is the one who introduced me to TNG, I met him in Silverpine forest when I was a wee level 14, wasn't even part of a guild yet.

So swerto is YOUR fault?!

And Oh hai Grayslin!

Oh right, I changed the account name, you would probably know me as Sylennis - you know, from that time what when you were alliance and we were in the same guild. ;)

- Speaking of which, I need to kill that RIFT sig image, don't play that anymore either. EDIT: DONE

Not any MMO's really, aside from TOR when it comes out, which is my last shot at one. If I don't get into it, I think I'm done with 'em.