Redemptio

My my, it has been a long time.

Just get amped for TOR like the rest of us. Stop worrying about silly ol' WoW. WoW is dead.

Why do you even visit this website anymore? Seriously.

Just get amped for TOR like the rest of us. Stop worrying about silly ol' WoW. WoW is dead.
Why do you even visit this website anymore? Seriously.

Don't you know, Anthek? Interest is a zero-sum game.

There's no possible way you can like both. Nope.

PANDASasdfasdfawerdsfSDFESRfadsfaweracxfSFEWARDSWOW IS DEAD

Just get amped for TOR like the rest of us.

Swerto, you have aged much. Though we are only months apart in terms of the years we have experienced, I have seen you come into this community a naive, boyish child, and watched you grow into the naive, boyish man you are today, and I am proud.

However, with age comes responsibility, and I do think it is time you are taught the ways of speaking for oneself, my boy. I know it may sound like a challenge now, most things in life are, but I am uncertain confident in your abilities.

Not to jump on the hate train, but I know I personally am not amped for TOR. I am actually quite ambivalent towards it. My excitement is instead fueled towards Guild Wars. However, let's not get into this sort-of topic, as it is entirely irrelevant. This is directed towards everyone.

Redemptio: Long time no see, friend. How you doin'?

Hellista: Though I don't believe I know you much, ditto!