Sign in to follow this  
Aiyan

Highly Desirable: Aliss Dusksinger

Aliss Dusksinger has escaped from the Violet Hold! The Kirin Tor, enraged by this insult, are now turning to adventurers and guilds they have dealt with in the past to bring this murderer to justice before she kills again. If you would like to take part in the hunt for Aliss RP event, please send a message to Aiyan on the TNG, or Valcune on Alliance side in game :) ))

Ugraz blinked, grabbing the poster and reading it.

"She looks familiar..." He mumbled, tapping his chin.

"OH! She my friend! She tried to help me find Northaz..Good person. Wait, she a murderer? She wanted? Good for her!" He grins and walks off.

Scrios sits in his cell. His once burning red eyes now a dim gold. The cell, dark and cold, the large purple magic shield gently humming. Adjusting the fel iron shackles on his wrists, he gets to his feet when he hears a couple of Magi talking outside of his cell. He walks over slowly and listens at the wall. He is only able to catch a few words of what they are saying: Aliss, wanted, huge bounty, seen in Thousand Needles. The Highborne's eyes brighten slightly, walking back over to the middle of his cell. He adjusts his red robes neatly and sits on the cold, stone floor. He looks at the purple shield and calls out to the mage guards standing near by, "Excuse me, guards? Is there anyway that I can get the paper?"

Corissa stops suddenly as she see's one of the posters in Stormwind, describing Aliss. "Fel...if manage to catch her, they'll be more likely to kill her on sight then anything else. I can't let that happen. Most of us have killed before in our lives, regardless if it was a human's life we took or a creature's life that we took form them. Aliss, my not be as innocent as I first thought she was but that sure as Fel won't stop me from trying to save her life, even if it means throwing away mine in the process." With those words, she hastily tears down the poster and folds it up, before stuffing it in her bag, and walking off, "Fel.....Aliss....How in the Fel did you ever manage to get yourself into this nightmare?," musing under her breath.

Flashwit sniffs the dirty piece of paper blowing in the wind, the most beautiful sight in Azeroth, before catching and reading the poster.

"Me need um job! This'll work jes fine."

She eats the poster for breakfast and walks toward a seedy engineer shop.

Duroxas smiled darkly at the poster tacked to the Hero's Call board in the Valley of Honor. He'd been waiting for something like this to show up now for a few days; there was no way her or her allies were going to just let her rot in a jail cell.

"She's in the open now. Vulnerable. Under constant pressure of recapture and subsequent execution Ill bet... Its too bad the Kirin Tor are reaching out to adventurers now; I'll have to make sure to get to her before any hapless mercenary does."

He cackles to himself quietly. "Everything is falling right into place now..."

Dalomere stands starting at a poster in the trade district of Stormwind for some time before smashing a fist into the wall and tearing apart the poster. "I knew those mages were brave, but this is going to start a war, a war they will -not- win." He sighs and makes his way out of the city slowly. "I've got so much work to do and so little time to do it."

Klimma paused in front of one of the signs that had been prominently displayed in the shop where she had been procuring supplies. The city, and other recent events, were making the rather flighty shaman uncomfortable and restless. It was time to retreat to quieter locales, where she could properly evaluate things for herself.

"Aliss...yes, I know this one." She murmured to herself in her native tongue, a dark look creasing her brow. She was not well-acquainted with the Elf or her circumstance more than what she had heard in idle gossip and a few chance meetings... but certain allegiances, well, those came first to someone unattached to any of the politics surrounding the matter. She shook her head slightly -- if the elf needed safe haven...Klimma knew more than a few.

Fennore strolled down the streets in his black robes, hood pulled well over his head. There was a slight limp, but his casual walk nonetheless. He stops at the wanted poster, narrowing his gaze. Tugging his hood a bit more, making sure his burned face is well covered, he reads over it. Thinking about the past few nights spent with Aliss, guarding her with Secus. Then when the real trouble started, first fighting Lightbinder to keep him from Aliss. Shortly afterwards, Duroxas and his crew...

"I'd do it all again." He mutters under his breath, ripping the poster from the wall furiously and pressing on down the streets of Stormwind.

As she heads up the pier, making her way to the Kraken for her return to Northrend, Evolyn spots the Violet Eye of the Kirin Tor from a poster nailed to a nearby pylon. Pulling it free and reading over it, she catches sight of the portrait, and her hands clench for a moment, anger rippling through her as the parchment crinkles in her hands. Suddenly, she forces herself to stand up straight. She shuts her eyes, pausing for a moment, before pulling in a deep breath, and reads it again, slowly, furrowing her brow in thought.

A long moment of silence passes before she looks up.

"Light help me, but I'll give you a chance, Aliss Dusksinger... whether you deserve it or not. If you are guilty, may you be swiftly brought to justice. If you are innocent - may you find a way to prove it before then."

She releases the flyer, and watches for a moment as the wind carries it away, over the water, before she turns and heads up the gangway.

A loud scoff left Shaii’s lips as she read over the poster once before shaking her head, “Too many people in the game now to get out, Al…but I don’t think they realize what they’re screwing with, true?”

Her eyes scanned over the name at the bottom and she gave a feral grin as her fingertip tapped the name of the Magister who had put out the declaration. She’d not been at the trial due to her own run-ins with Aronsky, but she’d heard about the bastard from other people who were there. Tapping the paper a few times, she murmured to herself, “…Better keep those windows locked at night, Magister…you know those things that go bump in the night…”

Tugging the poster down, she heard childish laughter skimming her way before she caught sight of a pig-tailed human girl with a stuffed gorilla in her hands and a boy hot on her heels. Grinning, she made quick work folding the piece of paper against her thigh; smoothing the creases with a thumb as she did so. Flicking the poster open with the flick of her wrist, she placed the paper hat on the girl as she breezed past; the boy following quickly behind her.

Watching the two cross the bridge and head into the Old Town, Shaii grinned and set off at a brisk jog for the Recluse.