Devonia

Celebrities that look like your toons

When coming up with my character appearance I always try to think of a celebrity/model to model them after. It makes it easier for me to imagine them. Here's the celebrities/models I used for mine.

JRM-for-Versace-jonathan-rhys-meyers-2036474-308-432.jpgAdrien-Brody-2.jpgCrystalRenn_CoverHarpersBazaar.jpg

----------Edon (Jonathon Rhys Myers)----------------Ikto (Adrien Brody)----------------Thalea (Crystal Renn)

000000297469-diandra_forrest-fullsize.jpgSarah-Jessica-Parker-Wonderful-World-Premiere-2009-Tribeca-Film-Festival-April-27-2009.jpgRICHTER-MeraLuna2007-EmilieAutumn1.jpg

Mahruu (Diandra Forrest)----------------------Lith'ka (Sarah Jessica Parker)------------------------------Maggot (Emilie Autumn for the time being)

sofia.jpg

Agath (Sofia Vergara)

My avatar couldn't be a better representation of Skaadvik.

Skaadvik is dead, though I still keep the pic around because it's badass.

My warrior looks a lot like Jodie Foster.

If Doro & Rose McGowan had a love child, somehow, we'd have a Vaaldis.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9p1z8p5pAJpai1QUCVERQ5SkLi-gHRZXREMNxkBmahCZHpCZC

Ruby (lolol)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXTqUpUHHgrM_pkOsiTphKW9LJ8yR7qgqg5ceBlLFnqC2FtEW_eA

Nrenal

I don't know who Vladamar looks like yet. Some hot piece of ass, tall, dark, & handsome.

Corey you have good taste in men, I was debating Brody as well.

Nika looks like a MUCH younger version of Natalie Portman- back around the time she was in "Where The Heart Is." But I really can't use that comparison anymore since Natalie Portman looks much too polished now. Whoever this person is, I find it the best representation of Nika:

5569655109_773f7af071.jpg

As for Tynalie..

hiphopmediatraining-712950540-1281647004.jpg?ymcWfmDD2gW8Z3DH

I am a horrible depraved person who can never match a name to a face to a song, so I dont really have a wide range of celebrities I'm familiar enough to base a character's opinion on.

cool thing about being able to draw: I dont need to do that. I can just doodle what he looks like on the side of my homework :3

Nikaa, the girl you use for Nika looks a lot like Joanna Newsom a musician that is supremely awesome. Even the style of the photo kinda matches up with some other photo's of her on the internet.

Most of my characters are Dwarves, so I can't really picture any of celebrities as them. Save for my very first character ever Nightbeard. I can imagine him looking like Ian McShane who plays Blackbeard in the new PotC movie.

Other then that, I kinda imagine Keely looking like Susan Coffey (except homeless :3), a model? [Well she models in tons and tons of photo's on Deviant art and such... she's also painfully, painfully hot. like UNF UUUUUNFFFFFFFF]

New_York_by_SusanCoffey.jpg

She's got a big forehead.

Alexialas looked like Christina Henricks, I guess. Maybe with smaller boobs, I never thought of Alex of having boobs as big as hers.

1109-christina-henricks-10-de.jpg