Race:Gilnean Worgen

Hair:Dark Black

Skin:Tanned from years of training outside

Eyes:Bright Blue

Height:

Weight:

Place of residence:Stormwind

Place of Birth:Gilneas

Known Relatives:Mother and Father(Both missing since the invasion of Gilneas by the initial Feral Worgen)

Religion/Philosophy:The Church of the Holy Light

Occupation:Sniper, Gunsmen, Hunter,Defias(Recently),Mercenary, Assassin

Group/Guild affiliation:Defias

Enemies: Cult of the Nightmare, Twilight Hammer, Cultists in general,Nobles of Stormwind,SI:7,Stormwind Guard

Favorite Foods:Innkeeper Firebrew's Roast Beef, Biscuits,

Favorite Drinks:Volatile Rum(Just a tad, mind you. Don't want inebriation getting in the way of focus),Water,Moonberry Juice

Favorite Colors:Crimson,Black,Brown

Weapons of Choice:His sniper rifle, classic six-shot Gilnean revolver, Gilnean blunderbuss, throwing tomahawk,throwing daggers/daggers,Rogue Stars(shuriken in-game),his Gilnean halberd.

Dislikes:Cult of the Nightmare, Twilight Hammer, Cultists in general,Nobles of Stormwind,SI:7,Stormwind Guard

Hobbies:Cleaning his rifle,reading,following leads on cultists,watching out for his friends.

Physical Features:There's a large scar marring his right bicep, where he was bitten.

Special Abilities:Focused,Good with most weapons. Seems to be able to see fairly far

Positive Personality Traits:Loyal,trustworthy,quick to act in a situation,brave

Negative Personality Traits:Reckless,impulsive,doesn't pay attention to his own safety when trying to protect others

Misc. Quirks:Seems to stay in Human form most times;doesn't like lying, odd for his work.

Played by What Famous Person:Harrison Ford

Theme Songs:Had Enough(Breaking Benjamin)-This song embodies him perfectly in my mind

(insert close-up portrait shot of character here if they like)

Worgen:attachment.php?attachmentid=2424&d=1302247452

Human:attachment.php?attachmentid=2426&d=1302272554

Ark grinned wide at the mention of Matin. "Oy! One of my best friends. Always been kind to me. Excellant Sniper, fellow Crime-Fighter. He's my Brother in Arms...Well, Ranged-Arms." Ark thinks for a moment. "Excellant shot, too."

Urivial shrugs, "Seen him around, but he seems quiet. I believe he was at that little battle with the Cult I arrived at the end of. Yes I'm sure he was there shooting a gun or something... guns. How... normal."