Skaadvik

I am in the radio!

That's right folks, KSUA 91.5 FM you can stream at ksua.org I'll be playing music for the next hour and a half. Tune in! It's every Saturday night from 6-9pm Alaska time! I'll even take requests here!

I worked as a DJ on 91.7FM WEEM, and was qualified as an FCC Operator for four years.

As such, I know without even looking it up that your station is a non-profit and most likely owned by an educational facility.

I happen to be on teh radios too. 89.3 KOHL in the Bay Area/Fremont, streaming on kohlradio.com. Thursdays from 8-midnite, and Saturday from 4-8pm pacific.

If this is a "everyone who's on the radio" thread, I'm on the radio too, as a part of one of the biggest online radio stations [At least from what I recall.]

Going to tune in to you guys sometime, for epic lulz and good times.

Don't be afraid to call in, I'll probably use you for a phone bit if I have a good amount of content. Be prepared to answer questions about things like Lady GaGa and Justin Bieber >.>

6-9 PM edit: AK time of course, which is 3 hrs behind server time, so it's 9-12 server

And this is now apparently the "Who has a radio show" thread. I couldn't change the title, but you're all so smart I'm sure it will be okay.

I got my own talk show. It's an advice format thing. People call in, tell their sob stories, and I say

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" and kick em off.

...*sigh* I wish. My dream job.