Sign in to follow this  
Underwaterbear

[LFRP] Leveling roleplay group

I'm looking for some people to roll new characters with. My idea is that we'll all level together while roleplaying, whenever we are on those characters. Preferably people that wanna roll Dwarves, cause I'm gonna roll a Dwarf. ;) I think I'm gonna either roll a rogue with a wildhammer backstory, or a mage with a dark iron backstory. Haven't decided yet, but I have both toons created already. So yeah. If you're interested message me here, or whisper me ingame on Glymm.

I'd be in.... but I hate dwarves

Dwarves are okay, but Blizz seems to have dropped the ball with them and gnomes for the most part. It really feels as though they just copy/pasted from most other fantasies with them. I would have liked to have seen a bit more inspiration behind their creation.

I am a Dwarf Rogue that is already level 85... but I am always looking for new Dwarven contacts. I am going to start questing with him to try to get loremaster, so I PM me if you see me (Creedy) online.

Best of luck

Underwaterbear, I'd be willing to bring my newbie elf to the dwarf zone, and level/RP with you. Don;t you refuse, because every dwarf/elf combination in history is always hilarious and amazing.

True that, true that indeed. Unfortunately, my gametime runs out like tonight. But I should be back sometime this coming weekend, and if not in two weeks when I next get payed, then I'd be down for a Night elf, Dwarf combo.

So yeah, got gametime again a little while ago. Just rolled a human rogue named Kealy, if anyone is interested in leveling and roleplaying with me. She's a thief girl that resides in Stormwind.

** Including a mini bio. Still kinda working on her a bit, and she definitely needs to grow some more, but that will come with roleplaying :D Sorta looking for more of a partner like character, or maybe a mentor like person for her to roleplay with. A mentor would be nice so she can have someone to learn from, and get better as a rogue etc, but it would also be really fun to learn alongside another nooby rogue/thief. That being said, that doesn't mean I don't wanna roleplay with other types of characters as well, Kealy could always use some new contacts, or some friends for that matter. if you wanna roleplay, just message me.

Name: Kealy Bryne

Description: Kealy is a short for her age, standing at around five feet, and three inches. She is quite slender as a result of living on the streets, and having a poor diet.

She has fiery red hair, that is usually tied back in a small pony tail, revealing her bright green eyes, that seem to pierce everything they gaze at. There are usually bags under her eyes from lack of sleep. Her nose, and left eyebrow are pierced, and there is a small scar from a burn above her left eyebrow.

Her clothes are generally a mix of tattered old clothes, and skins stolen in some way or another. She makes due with what she can obtain, as she doesn't have enough money to purchase new clothing very often, if at all. Her knowledge of sewing past on from her mother has given her the skills to keep what little clothes she has in relatively good shape, constantly patching and adding new layers to her outfits. Her armor is maintained the same way, when a piece breaks, or falls off, she simply patches it up with scrap pieces.

She has a cog tattoo on her right hand that she does her best to conceal.

Personality: Kealy is a fiery young girl, with a penchant for chaos. She has truly rebelled against the lavish life her parents had hoped for her ever since her birth, instead choosing a difficult life of crime, living on the streets of Stormwind, and fighting for every bite to eat, and place to sleep. Her dangerous lifestyle has toughened her, and has desensitized her to some of the terrible things she encounters in day to day life. Her morals are questionable at best, yet she seems to retain some sort of self appointed code of honor.

History: Kealy was born in Lordaeron in the year -22, near the end of the Second War. Her father was a captain in the Alliance navy, and her mother a seamstress. She grew up quite well off, as her father's position in the military allowed her family to enjoy a position of eloquence amongst the noble's of the city. At a young age she began schooling in the language, and the fine arts, as her parents hoped she would grow up to be an educated member of society, and make something of herself in Lordaeron.

Unfortunately the beginning of the Third War put an end to her parent's dream. The Bryne family was forced to evacuate the city, and move to the south away from the Undead Scourge. They travelled to the region of Westfall, where they started anew as simple farmers, a farcry from their previous life.

With her father still a member of the Military however, the farm needed men to look after it, so her mother hired farmhands from other local farms to help out. It was through one of these farmhands that Kealy would be first introduced to the Defias Brotherhood. Feeling ignored by her constantly traveling father, and her emotionally distant mother, Kealy found a family in the teenage members of the Brotherhood. Though she never really participated in any truly dangerous, or criminal activities while in the Brotherhood because of her young age, her crew did make quite the name's for themselves as troublemakers around the farms of Westfall.

After the death of VanCleef, the Brotherhood began to move even faster then before, and Kealy got caught up in a dangerous situation in Moonbrook. After barely escaping with her life, Kealy left the criminal organization to work on her family farm, and spend more time with her mother.

When the war in Northrend broke out, Kealy's father shipped out to the frozen continent to combat the Lich King's forces. The strain on the economy, mixed with her father's absense made running the farm a difficult task for her mother, and Kealy did everything she could to help. But when the news arrived that her father had been killed in action, there was nothing she could do to stop the eviction of her family.

With nowhere to go, her mother and herself became homeless like many others in the poor region of Westfall. Soon after the end of the war, her mother passed away from a mix of pnemonia, and loss of the will to go on, leaving Kealy completely alone in the world.

Scared, lost, and desperate Kealy once again turned to the Defias Brotherhood, whom had been biding their time, secretly going about their activities. She got mixed up in organized crime again, and soon found herself in Stormwind, where she now tries to survive in the seedy underbelly of the city.

Kay! It may be awhile then... my graphics card broke a few days ago, so I can't get on WoW 'till I fix the issue... and I'm not sure how to fix it, I've tried everything, so I think I might need to buy a new graphics card, which is lame cause I can't really afford too right now D: