Ranavos

Ran's Doodles and Whatnots

Moar Iron Kingdoms, this time featuring our entire party group. Alister the Gun-Mage with his Steamjack FINN, An Iron Fang who LOVES his oatmeal, a hellbent Mage-Hunter who is constantly trying to kill Ali and Ran in their sleep and lastly, we have Ran with his flashlight armour, pouches and love for sea-food.

chibi-1.png

Finally, something that I am proud of...And it's a ref sheet -_-' Well, I had fun making this one. For those of you who are crazy about small character details, here is Rans Runic layout since I always state that his skin is covered in runes.

Some people on my Steam got to see a pile of different coat designs that I scavenged off of the internet, I guess they would see which bits and pices I used to make this one giant Captains Coat for Ran. Hopefully this will be the last coat redesign xD

...Also, while eating, I realized that, technically, I've been staring at Venedicts ass for the past few hours...

dg-1.png

"YES LEO, THIS GOLD STOPWATCH COSTS FIVE HUNDRED GOLD COINS! NOW IMAGINE HOW MUCH THIS FABRIC COSTS! MUAHAHAHA! "