Ranavos

Ran's Doodles and Whatnots

Arty peeps! Come and get involved! I need a good colour palette for Ran and I can't make a decent one. This is not really a contest because I don't really have a prize =( it's just for the lulz I guess.

You were referencing an attachment to a deleted post (normal users can't see them) so I undeleted it. Other people should be able to see the link now, I think. I could be wrong though, let me know.

To sort of help...Alth built the armor in a dark blue color. The runes along it are nearly the same color as a DKs eyes, if not a little lighter. Ran has the final say, idk. Maybe I helped? xD

The one just right of the chibi makes me think of that guy in the painting in the second Ghostbusters movie. Im not looking him up but he had the same sort of shape to his brow and cheeks. The other might be the angle playing tricks on me or the tattoo hiding those lines looks a little less Vigo-esque...his name was Vigo*facepalm*