Ranavos

Ran's Doodles and Whatnots

The perfect balance of evil and cute. Though, everyone knows, Cute=Evil. Good work. Now mail me a life size poster, colored. Kthnx. /Hand Credit Card for it

The Lichy, as ever, is amazing. The Taram is...It looks like a blob that would eat Ranavos. Like, a monster was hit by a truck full of radioactive waste and wants blood. So yeah. It's a good drawing of Taram. >:3 <3, Jk.

*Whisper* Also, is her chest exposed? You dog, Ranavos.

I hate you altherion, also ran, she looks like her character model so if you ever need ref just look at the human female hairstyles on da interweb

I didn't do this, but one of my gulidies made this after an instance when I kept pulling from the tank. Thought it would be funny to share with you all.

254162_10100314776357940_48900870_56107846_3193102_n.jpg

Dude, as I said, Ranavos looks like Death if he got a grasp of STYLE. I love this so hard. The coffee cup makes me way happier than it should.

Haven't drawn in awhile. Ran version 2 cause I wanted to redesign him. It looks like the moths have already nomed his top half of his robe. I was experementing with line 'heavy-ness' which I have no concept of. Just an inked sketch, I'm trying to find a good colour pallete for him now.

ranv2.png

love the recent sketch of Ranavos, will have to try to steal some-i mean .. RP with him, yes.. interact with him one of these days.