Aldumraan

The Old Republic

Hey, they lasted about four months. That has to be some sort of record for activity.[/img]

Kicking them while they are down.... Truthfully the reason they are in trouble is that they probably stood behind you on a sunny day in the battle for alderaan. Your powerful pate blinded them and put the fear in their souls!!!

We're all busy with real life stuff and don't have the spare time required to become truly invested in TOR. I know I certainly have better things to do, at least.

I don't think RC will make a comeback at all.

Not sure if this the right place to advertose, but on the rp server new guild callrd the Hoth watch been made rp. Leader is a character called Daoism

This is a bad post, shitting up an otherwise great thread.

SWTOR already has AOE looting. It's in preferences. One click loots all bodies.

We're all busy with real life stuff and don't have the spare time required to become truly invested in TOR. I know I certainly have better things to do, at least.

That's fine. We'll destroy you all anyway, and move on to the next guild.

I think that was the point. Blizzard saw SWTOR and how much people liked AoE looting and implemented it. Much like SWTOR saw GW do it and probably thought it was a good idea.

Well everybody steals everything from everybody in the gaming world outside of VERY specific instances. Its not like WoW doing this is special, nor is SWTOR, or Rift, or Aion, or GW, ect.

Hey, they lasted about four months. That has to be some sort of record for activity.

Darmok_highres.jpg

V6iyW.jpg

Right back at'cha.

HELL YEAH! DOUBLE CLONE FISTBUUUUUUUUUUMP

Qwlf7.jpg

This is a bad post, shitting up an otherwise great thread.

That's fine. We'll destroy you all anyway, and move on to the next guild.

Wait a minute there hoss.... That post on Wowhead says I get to kill Garrosh? *considers buying pandaria now*

Wait a minute there hoss.... That post on Wowhead says I get to kill Garrosh? *considers buying pandaria now*

After you finish playing farmville, sure.

So, playing the trial. TOR's okay. Not really up to the hype, harder on my comp and having lag on lowest settings doesn't help my opinion of it. Not being able to use mail at the moment crushed my dreams when my smuggler found tons of greens that my Trooper could have used. Haven't tried out Imperial yet though.

So, playing the trial. TOR's okay. Not really up to the hype, harder on my comp and having lag on lowest settings doesn't help my opinion of it. Not being able to use mail at the moment crushed my dreams when my smuggler found tons of greens that my Trooper could have used. Haven't tried out Imperial yet though.

Sounds like you need more RAM.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2840&d=1331180550

I have a team of fancy bitches too ya know. And do you see SexBot E6900 in the back? She hates my guts.

Hmmm my Sexbot loved me by the end of the game. Of course, I was also married to the bounty hunter and the Ensign by the end of the game as well. Not to mention, the Ensign totally killed her father for me.

Yeah, I got the 7 free days too. The game is decent, but not something I can see myself physically buying and paying a subscription fee for. If they dropped the sub I'd probably try it.

Hmmm my Sexbot loved me by the end of the game. Of course, I was also married to the bounty hunter and the Ensign by the end of the game as well. Not to mention, the Ensign totally killed her father for me.

You probably weren't Chiss.

Chiss hate A.I. It's like, genetically a part of their culture to mistrust and loathe all forms of A.I.

I can't say the game really grabbed me. And real life does call from time to time.

Just some pictures of my friend posing, Seeing I don't have an account...yet... ill use him, while he represents me on the game.

IMG_0821.jpg

I don't trust mako... >_<

IMG_0822.JPG

Just strolling along

IMG_0824.jpg

On a speeder... and I don't think those robes are meant for bounty hunters??

IMG_0825.JPG

What a variety of pictures *sigh*

I only got these from my ipod lmao, ill post some bigger ones later maybe. Click on the pics, that gives you a good view.

IMG_0823.JPG

IMG_0821.jpg.02e9635adbec35ccffbb3e90c15

IMG_0822.JPG.082431569ce13bd3ab0f64e535b

IMG_0823.JPG.394a0793dce5307e07927d12fe7

IMG_0824.jpg.a84a67db7ef7efee4681f6f89ba

IMG_0825.JPG.51b27acf8b3381080d94d6b21a3

All you pitiful former Raven Crossers might as well drop 'pub side and join with your friends here on the Imperial way in Sons of Korriban.

We're the only way forward now anyway, especially now that I'm the guild leader.

All you pitiful former Raven Crossers might as well drop 'pub side and join with your friends here on the Imperial way in Sons of Korriban.

We're the only way forward now anyway, especially now that I'm the guild leader.

I told you that was how it would end up dude ;p. How well are you guys doing at the end game stuff?