Aldumraan

The Old Republic

RP-PVP Ven Zallow with Eudos/Milt and eventually Haldren. Taking things very casually for now.

Oh, NOW you guys tell me, now that I've invested 32 levels into a different server.

Jung Ma is where it's at.

I just discovered today (I'm a little slow on the uptake with forum business) that there are server subforums on swtor-rp.com. Here's hoping to make the Jung Ma subforum a hoppin' party.

Oh, NOW you guys tell me, now that I've invested 32 levels into a different server.

We're moving over to Jung Ma - I'll be on Daelin to start, not sure on Milt's new toons yet.

We're moving over to Jung Ma - I'll be on Daelin to start, not sure on Milt's new toons yet.

Jung Ma is an awesome server, I've had random RP while out questing with people a lot more often than I ever did in WoW.

Are you going Republic or Sith? If you go Republic I'll be happy to help you guys out whenever you need it, my 38 Trooper is Law.

Alth caved and is a Bounty Hunter named Althanox on Jung Ma, Empire ftw...

Uh, I love Tors single player and story, like most Bioware stuff. So far I prefer WoW's end game, from what I've seen.

Creedy is rockin' 3 characters, 2 Sith, 1 Republic (I've been playing my republic a lot recently)

Ava: Republic

Varek: Sith

Widow: Sith

If you play either, add me or hit me up and I'll quest while RPing. (I don't consider the dialouges as IC, but yea).

I'm kind of set into my characters on Keller's Void now (tried to get in touch with Hal and/or Lail before launch, since I had contact info for them, but I didn't hear back so I ended up running with the AIE community). I'd still like to play with you guys though, so once I know which side you're on, I think I'll reroll one of my lower characters on Jung Ma.

On Republic side I am Wynne, a scoundrel that may or may not be a healer in the near future.

On Empire side I am Fnord, a Sith Assassin.

Levels 23 and 10, respectively.

So I finally got the game. Now I'm indecisive about what character to main. Originally, I was going to be a Sith Inquisitor, as I always prefered going Darkside Jedi Consular in the KotOR games. But man... seeing what kind of people play these "inquisitards" is enough to give me pause. I'll be on Jung Ma, but it may take me a bit to come up with a concept I like. ;P

Customer service has been this and that in my experience. My boyfriend calls them once, they take half an hour (granted, this was like, right at early access launch). Another time, it takes 3 minutes.

In any case, the game itself seems to make up for it. It's a lot like WoW in gameplay, except new and not eight years old <_< Admittedly it's got stuff it needs to polish, but I'd say warcraft wasn't so hot at launch either.

I wonder what Project Titan will be like? I'll definitely remain a Blizzard fanboy until they somehow disappoint me. I'm still so excited for D3 x_x

P.S. my new sig is the sex

Frankly I've never had much luck with Bioware's customer service. I had some problems with some DA:O addons and it took me nearly a week to get a response on their website after I googled it and found it 30 minutes later. That's not a knock of SWTOR, but of Bioware. They make great games, but I never really found their customer assistance very...assisting.

Yeah, I suppose I'm just lucky not to have to deal with their customer service yet.

A lot of people were complaining about 1.1 but I didn't find any of the bugs they were reporting on the forums... guess I got lucky again. So far the game is pretty much WoW-gameplay (or overall current mmo gameplay) with a lore that I was raised on and thus can enjoy immensely, as well as a whole bunch of storylines for me to go through.

There was already a set of forums for the RP community here: http://swtor-rp.com/jungma

Was it really necessary to further split up the server community by giving it it's own entire forum community?

I think it was. If Jung-Ma.org becomes even a fraction of the awesome that wow-tng has been, then the answer is "YES, ABSOLUTELY TEN TIMES YES."

swtor-rp is useful it its own way, but not for a strong server specific community IMO.

I think it was. If Jung-Ma.org becomes even a fraction of the awesome that wow-tng has been, then the answer is "YES, ABSOLUTELY TEN TIMES YES."

swtor-rp is useful it its own way, but not for a strong server specific community IMO.

I suppose the question would be "Why does it need to have a strong server specific community?". What's been forming on swtor-rp so far has been pretty great, lots of people collaborating and building together. Some servers forming tiny communities for mutual benefit but ultimately everyone pooling ideas and working together. All it seems here is that you've once more found a way to continue some of the the cliquishness that was the TNG community, in a new game.

I suppose the question would be "Why does it need to have a strong server specific community?". What's been forming on swtor-rp so far has been pretty great, lots of people collaborating and building together. Some servers forming tiny communities for mutual benefit but ultimately everyone pooling ideas and working together. All it seems here is that you've once more found a way to continue some of the the cliquishness that was the TNG community, in a new game.

To each his own. I know there are many people who've been pooling for something like this for some time -- use what you will, I like being able to engage in-game with the people I collaborate with outside of the game. You think TNG has been cliqueish, I think it's been great for expanding in game relationships and developing new ones.

You're not missing too much.

That's funny, I'm thoroughly enjoying the RP meetings RC does, not to mention the epic story Bioware has written.