Aldumraan

The Old Republic

Ok, so what faction is everyone going? I've got a level 10 IA so far, but I'll play whatever side has the most TNG'ers.

Read your pms silly

edit: to expand upon that..

Empire Side, a bunch of us are in Sons of Korriban, which is being led by Keraph and Raziel (till Swerto gets back).

Republic Side, a bunch of us are in The Raven Cross.. led by, well, the Raven Cross from here.

My Republic character is in a guild with some old friends from Ordo Letalis days and a bunch of Grim called Operatives of the Silver Dawn, although we're all just peons there, the people in charge seem to have started in Age of Conan.

If there are other TNG groups playing (I'm sure there are others!), let's hear about them :)

I ran into a few sons of korriban in a pvp match, good times etc other than the fact that most republic players make the average ally player look like a pro pvper. As in they suck. If I ever get on the server again I may try to make some sith and roll with them for a little to mess around.

I hadn't seen a single 'pub all Saturday, at all, in any warzone. It was pure 12-Imperial Huttball.

I heard that things are kind of lopsided, but the launch crew incoming with everyone's guildmembers should hopefully even things out, then we'll be able to start some events..Welcome people to the desert.

Kaldore's Official Major Complaints About TOR:

1. I need more time to play.

2. Long queues are LONG.

3. Balmorra.

Kaldore's Official Major Happy Stuff About TOR:

1. Everyone in my guild is pretty swell.

2. Player skill has skyrocketed since Beta (people were AWFUL in Beta).

3. Leaving Balmorra soon.

I hadn't seen a single 'pub all Saturday, at all, in any warzone. It was pure 12-Imperial Huttball.

I heard that things are kind of lopsided, but the launch crew incoming with everyone's guildmembers should hopefully even things out, then we'll be able to start some events..Welcome people to the desert.

You're not missing much, apparently Repubs suck balls at Huttball since I keep hearing complaints about shitty groups. Hoping this is not the case as I am looking forward to throwing rocks at people. And if they do truly suck, well I always have my SW to console myself with. She needs a guild though.

I think it's just a lot of 'em are hoppin' in the warzone at rank 10, bless their tiny weak heart, and so we got mercs and ops and scoudrels and sages who don't even have their healing abilities.

Everything is just DPS vs. DPS and it's sort of a clusterfuck.

I did see a combat medic trooper though, following another trooper, using his medigun. It brought fond memories of team fortress to me.

I think it's just a lot of 'em are hoppin' in the warzone at rank 10, bless their tiny weak heart, and so we got mercs and ops and scoudrels and sages who don't even have their healing abilities.

Everything is just DPS vs. DPS and it's sort of a clusterfuck.

I did see a combat medic trooper though, following another trooper, using his medigun. It brought fond memories of team fortress to me.

Yeah I did some more pvp today and it was much better republic side than it was 3 days ago. I dont get the tier thing, they shouldn't let everyone do the same group. I remember rolling in at level 13 and finding myself in a one on one with a 34 inquisitor... yeah wasn't pretty.

I think now that I have my bubble, two heals and a couple knock backs/controls I am going to take my squishy little sage in and throw some rocks around.

On a non-pvp note, my 13/14 sage got to help take down that giant robot boss in the Market of Coruscant yesterday. It consisted of me tossing my baby heals at whomever needed them and running away when I got lazer linked.

I think now that I have my bubble, two heals and a couple knock backs/controls I am going to take my squishy little sage in and throw some rocks around.

On a non-pvp note, my 13/14 sage got to help take down that giant robot boss in the Market of Coruscant yesterday. It consisted of me tossing my baby heals at whomever needed them and running away when I got lazer linked.

I wanna fight that guy SO HARD!

Yeah I did some more pvp today and it was much better republic side than it was 3 days ago. I dont get the tier thing, they shouldn't let everyone do the same group. I remember rolling in at level 13 and finding myself in a one on one with a 34 inquisitor... yeah wasn't pretty.

This will understandably occur once a larger percentage of the playerbase hits 50. You'll have the 10-49 and the 50 brackets.

My Republic character is in a guild with some old friends from Ordo Letalis days and a bunch of Grim called Operatives of the Silver Dawn, although we're all just peons there, the people in charge seem to have started in Age of Conan.

I think I remember seeing a couple of people with that guild tag while wandering Coruscant.

I was playing while people were talking about that. I think I was in the Works in the middle of stuff, so I never even saw this super robot.

We have a person in our guild named Raizel.

I think he is a spy ...

He is. I was 4th wave in EGA Day 1. I have "Raziel" on many servers, to include Junt Ma and Lord Adraas.

Yeah my only issue with Balmorra was I was happy to finally finish it then they were like "You're leaving? Lolno, go help here." And I saw that it was bonus... but it's really like... ugggh I could use an extra level... So I did em all. Till I got to bugtown and was like, fuck this, goodbye.

Yeah my only issue with Balmorra was I was happy to finally finish it then they were like "You're leaving? Lolno, go help here." And I saw that it was bonus... but it's really like... ugggh I could use an extra level... So I did em all. Till I got to bugtown and was like, fuck this, goodbye.

Took the wife and a stranger, started far west with "Republic's Last Gasp" and worked our way east, doing all 9 heroic missions, just the three of us. Took like 5 hours.

We collected all 5 datacrons along the way.

I haven't posted it recently, but if you are looking for a RP hub, or TNG for SW:ToR, I recommend http://swtor-rp.com They have forums for each of the RP and RP-PVP servers also, although the ones I've looked at haven't picked up much steam yet. Just click on the forum tab at the top and you'll get a dropdown for all the RP servers.