Aldumraan

The Old Republic

If you are in the mood to cause a total meltdown of the playerbase (once you're able to log into the game) say some of the following things:

"I played the first MMO ever when it was released, my WoW account is probably worth a lot."

"Someone on the WoW forums told me this game was going to have a cash shop and I could buy additional races there. I'm going to be a bloodelf Jedi."

"I read something on IGN once that said the people making SWG II are going to sue Bioware."

Pfft. People have been saying those first two things on WarHammer's faction-global /advice for years. Nuthin' new.

WarHammer Elfs are more like Prince Nuada than Galadriel

[video=youtube;w4liPmQEPEU]

New guild website

Put in a few hours to designing this bitch yesterday, then tossed some money on there for premium (add free and such).

We have a 10 spot mumble server that will be up as long as our website is premium if ANYONE needs it, let me know. (we have a 50 spot ventrilo already, thanks to Seth)

Remember kids, if you don't get the invite right away just keep hitting F5. If you don't get it soon after, hit it HARDER.

This message sponsored by Kaldore™ brand F5 replacement keys

I got selected for the beta the weekend that my sister is having her wedding.

Bam!

You know she would understand if you just tell her you have other things to do. Tell her it is raid related... that will work right?

Scumbag Bioware sends out mass beta invites for Skyrim's release weekend.

I ain't got time for the force, MY DESTINY AS THE DRAGONSLAYER MUST BE FULFILLED!

Yeah, I was hoping for a beta invite before Skyrim’s release, but I guess it ain’t happening since I bagged myself three forum infractions already.

Anyway, it’s so close to release now that I don't care all that much anymore. I'm just gonna play the shit out of Skyrim.

Yeah, I was hoping for a beta invite before Skyrim’s release, but I guess it ain’t happening since I bagged myself three forum infractions already.

Anyway, it’s so close to release now that I don't care all that much anymore. I'm just gonna play the shit out of Skyrim.

Have you gotten a beta invite yet?

If not, you can bum off my beta access if you want. My dorm internet is really shitty so I wont be able to play much during the day anyways. I'm pretty sure if you just download the client you could log in with my account.

Have you gotten a beta invite yet?

If not, you can bum off my beta access if you want. My dorm internet is really shitty so I wont be able to play much during the day anyways. I'm pretty sure if you just download the client you could log in with my account.

You can pretty much do that.

I finally got mine, so I'll go on and try a tiny bit of them all, to confirm my class choice.