Aldumraan

The Old Republic

And just think, you can bypass all of this bullshit, by playing a trooper/smuggler/bounty hunter/imperial agent.

Let's take an overall look at the other options; they 'sword-fight' with long glowing vibrators, prance around in bath robes, and use their 'feelings' and 'emotions' to defeat their enemies.

...Force users are clearly girly men. OYA MANDALORE!

With the decimation of the jedi, there was also no more demand for the lightsaber resistant armor to be made. Armor became wholly more blaster-resistant or concussion resistant, thus oddly increasing the deadliness of Jedi weaponry.

Holy shit. I. agree. with. Raziel? W. T. F.

And just think, you can bypass all of this bullshit, by playing a trooper/smuggler/bounty hunter/imperial agent.

Imp Agent baby.

Nope, they've been sourced in material after Episode 1 due to episode 1, and Palpatine stole all the information from the temple when he took it down.

He clearly did not steal all the information. The number of Jedi that evaded Order 66 would have been cut in half had he managed to retrieve everything. Also the whole Zonama Sekot planet mission that Anakin and Obi-Wan went together with (while it is stipulated that Palpatine forsaw the Yuzhaan Vong invasion and thus wanted a united galaxy, that is hersay and never validated as an actual motivator). As if that were not enough... I give you this from Star Wars Wiki, regarding Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, the video game:

"During Operation: Knightfall, Sith Lord Darth Vader marched into the Archives, flanked by the clone troopers of the 501st Legion and demanded that Chief Librarian Jocasta Nu open the vaults and give him access to the Jedi beacon. Refusing to do so, Vader impaled Madame Nu, killing her. Shocked, the Jedi studying amongst the stacks ignited their lightsabers and attacked Vader and his troops. As Vader slew droves of Jedi, he ordered his troopers to secure the Archives and all its information. Outraged, the surviving Jedi turned their weapons and Force abilities on the Stacks themselves, destroying countless centuries of information. However, the Sith had the upperhand, managing to slay all the Jedi and save several shelves of data."

I do understand that this annoying concept is pervasively infecting other Star Wars lore, but here is another quote attesting to the possibility of lost information:

"Midi-chlorian counts were measured through a blood test; the Jedi used this method to locate Force-sensitive children before their Order was purged by the Galactic Empire. With the rise of the Empire, research into Jedi and the Force was banned, and though midi-chlorians continued to be tested for, sometimes by the Empire itself to root out hidden Jedi and other Force-sensitives, knowledge of them was diminished and inquiries into them were branded as illegal medical research. Midi-chlorians were only rediscovered after a New Jedi Order was founded."
<- I did not know this last part... and I think I just shudder and blocked it from my memory.

We do know that Darth Plagueis had intimate knowledge of thes manipulation of midi-chlorians, but we also know Sith have a way of killing their masters off before getting all the information...

I was just stating that it is plausible to lose the information about midichlorians after they were discovered.

EDIT: after doing my own research, I see now that Midi-chlorians have infected so much lore that it now seems impossible to cure with simple logic. It is thus uncureable. FML.

Last night I made a Sith Warrior named "The-Sithuation" and ran around screaming in all caps about how "LET'S GET JACKED UP ON STIMS AND FIST PUMP THE CANTINA UP!"

The hate I received and produced only made the Sith Empire and all of Korriban stronger.

Last night I made a Sith Warrior named "The-Sithuation" and ran around screaming in all caps about how "LET'S GET JACKED UP ON STIMS AND FIST PUMP THE CANTINA UP!"

The hate I received and produced only made the Sith Empire and all of Korriban stronger.

Awesome. You need to invent the "sith bump" next, the ultra cool sith only version of the fist bump.

Bahahahaha.

You, sir, win the internet for the day.

Let's take an overall look at the other options; they 'sword-fight' with long glowing vibrators, prance around in bath robes, and use their 'feelings' and 'emotions' to defeat their enemies.

...Force users are clearly girly men. OYA MANDALORE!

Have my baby.

Yay, I get to test now. If you're republic side, look for Atus. If you're sith: Vor.

Although tonight may be the only time I get to actually play it. Unless this test weekend lasts through Monday. Hopefully I'll be in the other weekends as they come up, as well.

Exactly why I stopped at level 20 on my Inquisitor and Jedi Knight.

Yeah all I am doing is playing each class until they leave the starter planet.

My thought so far... Gameplay winner for me (a tank who loves swords) Sith Warrior, go figure. Story winner? Imperial Agent. Coolest first companion winner? Also Imperial Agent.

I have to say that I LOVED the SMALL portion of the game that I played. During my beta testing, I put probably ~40 hours into the game, and I only managed to get from 1-10 on 4 characters.

I was never TRULY excited about TOR, I was always happy it was finally coming out, but never really BURNING to play it. But now that I've gotten a taste and now cannot anymore, I really am wanting to play it NAO!