Sign in to follow this  
Urivial

Wolfsbane

All we know about this plant lorewise is from two quests ingame. One in Grizzly Hills for Alliance and one in Silverpine for Horde. We know that it hurts Worgen.

So tonight I Rped with a Worgen and spiked his food with Wolfsbane to find out if he was in fact cursed. (he was one of dem smart ones and was hiding it) so anyways it made him fairly sick upon injestion but didn't do serious damage.

So iguess what I want to discuss is maybe figuring out some guidelines for using Wolfsbane in RP. How much kills perhaps. Antidotes and what not. If the plant reacts to skin as well. Stuff like that.

Any input is welcome.

what my question is, is if Wolfsbane is at all toxic to humans lorewise. In common descriptions of the actual herb it's supposed to be toxic to humans too except in small doses but I'm not really sure if warcraft lore is following the same idea. What I'm going on so far is that it makes humans a little ill on injestion but nothing more then that, like a small bout of food poisoning.

I doubt theres an antidote but there is a horde quest in Silverpine where you're asked to gather the herb and the Belmont the undead guy coats his blade with it before he takes you out to eliminate the worgen spies.

I'm thinking to worgen, the stress of it would probably revert them to wolf form (Since it takes concentration and such to stay in human, thus why they shift into wolf form when engaged)