TenShields02

Military

Your statement is riddled with flaws. A) Do you know a majority of service members or have a study refering to their looks and cleaniness? B) Not all service members participate in violence. The ones that do should be applauded and supported for their bravery in fighting for your basic freedoms. C) Im sorry violence and "yuck" have turned you off. Maybe weepy emo kids are more up your alley.

Advantage of being a 'professional' - it was just me and 2 guys going back in as chaplains. We got processed first so were out by 10 am. There were about 35-40 young guys who hadn't even started with the processing by the time we finished.

But yeah, did the duckwalk.

Duck walk for the win. Our Chief will randomly yell at people and make them duck walk when their being asshats. So you got out at 10am? Wow. Wooooooooow. You did not fully experience MEPS. You need to be their for the bag lunch, long long lines, the crying girls and disappointed boys. You probably drove yourself too? BAH! I took a bus.....

I was Army for 6 years. Deployed a few times times...Kosovo and Iraq, I was a 96B...which now is 35F I think.

I still work for the Army, as a civilian now, and do the same type of job but make 3x the money. :cool:

Lol, that story sounds familar. I have shipmates who have gotten out, move to the building across the road and did the same job making some real good money. Im sure it will be nice to finally be out.