Kaldore

Official "I'm back!" Thread (?)

Cataclysm has dropped and I am not yet fabulously independently wealthy with loads and loads of free time. *not back*

Which makes me sad, because I would love to muck about with Skibba.

Yeah, Skibba has been running around the Barrens... Calling Centaur chicken, schmoozing with any and all Orcs around, and PROUDLY bearing the tabard of Orgrimmar!

I believe I'll be back soon after Christmas...I was told not to buy Cata by Eudos, quite soon after my wife said she was calling him for Christmas ideas. He's excellent at keeping secrets.

Well I suppose I am "back" if you want to call it that too. I took a extended break of.... a really long time??? I don't know exactly how long it was. I am also playing a worgen warrior to try and relearn the class a bit quite alot changed. What level are you running around at Kaldore?

The Worgen is stalled out at 15 and Skibba (the wannabe Orgrimmar Grunt Goblin Warrior) is level 26... Although I think I'm just leveling him to 60 for the story, deleting him, and then faction swapping Kaldore to Goblin.

Which seriously makes me want to write the most cliched Time Travel story ever when it happens.

Yeah, Skibba is 40 now and I transferred over my 85 Druid. So if you need a Tank just look for Beraxos.

He does still smell a bit like Nightelf though. ;)

I'm kicking around here and there once again, though chances are my appearances will be fairly scarce. Most of the time I'm on, it's either as Fhenrir or Tetsuju.

Kaldore, get my real ID from my wife next time you see her!

Wait. Wat? Oh, hai.

Not so much an "I'm back" as it is a chance to say howdy once again. I'm kicking around on my better half's server most of the time, but I wanted to roll a goblin eventually. You might see me around as Pipa from time to time.

<3 <3 <3

~ The Squidgoat formerly known as Thaena.

Yeah, Skibba is 40 now and I transferred over my 85 Druid. So if you need a Tank just look for Beraxos.

He does still smell a bit like Nightelf though. ;)

I AM BERAXOS! IAA AM BERAXOS! ILLIDAR LORD OF THE BURNING...Tree of Life? >_>

He BETTAH be a troll sir or you're in trouble! Also, goblinkaldorewithsillyorigin ^_^

Hehe, nope. I got drafted by Xara and everyone else in Borrowed Time that I used to play with/against going all the way back to Vanilla WOW. Kaldore is now Kalblox, Beraxos is still around, and now I'm trying to get my DK Gobaghoul ready for Heroics.

I'm a little queasy about leveling the Paladin from 55 to 85 though, but if I want four Tanks I need to get crackin'. :D

When I transferred Kaldore over I was going to name him "Kowdore," but Xaraphyne vetoed that, so I just stuck with my name. Then I got sick of trying to Tank without seeing what was happening (Tauren are like, big and stuff) so I turned him into a Goblin. It's incredible how much easier it is, makes me wish I had rolled Gnome to begin with!