Sign in to follow this  
Nikaa

Nikaa

Urivial raises an eyebrow.

"Ms. Davies? I don't even know what to think of her anymore."

His expression becomes slightly disgusted.

"She considers herself neutral I believe. Can you imagine that? Not but months ago she was ready to give her life for innocent lives in Stormwind. Now she sits back and holds conversation with mass murderers and terrorists while people she pretended to care about die everyday to their kind."

Urivial shakes his head slowly.

"Nika Davies... is a traitor."

"Nika, hmm? I consider her a friend. I think she thought the same about me, some time ago. However, I betrayed her trust, and...Truth be told, I'm happy she dislikes me." Altherion frowned, looking at the ground. If the Goblin Reporter could see through Saronite, he'd notice sorrow beneath the helmet.

"Why're ya happy she dislikes ya, Spike-butt?" The Goblin tapped his clipboard with his quill. Altherion explained, rather carefully. "Friends like that? They're better off away from me. I'm trouble. And I promised, after I first saved her, that I'd try and keep her safe. Besides failing at that, I failed at being her friend."

He started to leave, then added. "As for all of the spy bullshit and faction drama, ignore it. She's a nice girl, and she doesn't deserve trouble."

"Nika? Tell her this. If she wants a place to live, my arms shall remain open to her, Venedict free of course. My sister is always welcome...Granted that she severed all ties from those filthy Grim animals that she loved to roll around in." Ranavos shook his head. "Tisk, tisk, look at where the Grim brought her now. Homeless, powerless and scared."