TenShields02

Beginning Anew

Hit 25 with my Human Hunter. Got the Mastiff and a Eagle. Thus far i'm very impressed and excited. Taming the Mastiff was a little bit of a pain. Arrived in Gilneas at level 11 and realized the dogs were level 13. Forced to kill hundreds of them before finally taming one. Sad and pleasing all at once.

One the Gnome Priest note: My friend is up to level 65 with his Gnome Priest. Lame name. Gnomeshaman. If you see him, punch him in the mouth for having such a lame name.

I for one will be race changing my Gnome Mage to Goblin and joining KORE. If I can ever log on at the right time and find one of their officers.

Oh and go go extended maintenance day. Whole day off and no Wow. Super fail.

Wow lucky for me I have homework and class, I seem to be stuck at level 47 on my hunter. I'm trying to level exclusively through Eastern Kingdoms so that if I decide to level another alt Kalimdor will still be new to me. I guess I could just que for AV a lot.

So are all the redone quests in effect now? I'd assume so, but you never know. Mankrik might still be looking for his wife, whom now rests in the bottom of the Barrens' chasm.

So are all the redone quests in effect now? I'd assume so, but you never know. Mankrik might still be looking for his wife, whom now rests in the bottom of the Barrens' chasm.

From what I hear Mankrik is a total badass Blademaster now.

57? Wow. Thats impressive. Im going to have to crank out some hardcore questing. Huge fan of Redridge's Spec Ops questline.

The changes to the zones and the new quests make everything so streamlined that I could run through an entire zone in a couple of hours. Plus, I have heirlooms, and dungeon runs were giving a lot of XP (getting a level or two each run) before the recent hotfix.

No reason to not hit a dungeon atleast once. The quests are easy XP along with the smoking XP from mobs+bosses.

Favorite new questing zone?

Redridge, Bravo Company forever

I've done most of upper EK (Meaning the Dwarven zones, Wetlands, Arathi, Hinterlands, WPL, and EPL so far), and my favorite zone would have to be EPL if for nothing more than the EPIC cutscene at the end of the zone's main chain.

Impossible Elf and Impossible Dwarf did not impress me.

There's no fuckign way those two grew up in Quel'thelas AFTER the scourge invasion. That dwarf has a beard down to his feet, and that elf doesn't look like a toddler to me.

I am a huge fan of the new quests and rewards. Specifcally, in Duskwood I got a sickle with a neat new graphic. I like the new armor colors. Currently collecting of it to form a Stormwind Archer Uniform and than a Gilneas Archer Uniform. Gonna be hot.