TenShields02

Beginning Anew

With the Shattering, did anyone reroll a new toon?

- Dungrin : Dwarf Shaman (Enhancement)

- Haver : Human Hunter (Beast Master)

And any thoughts on the starting quests? I for one am impressed with the fluidity of the quests now. Leveling through Dun Morogh was very exciting. Im glad they posted new flight points and involved locations previously tucked away and ignored. (Amberstill Ranch) Nothing like some trolls hijacking rams. :)

-cough-

Brokkir Thunderbeard - Titan worshipping, dragon slaying, badass wildhammer

Atrecia Longshadow - Forsaken Dark Ranger

-future characters-

Sir Charles Onderon - Gilnean second war veteran, split personalities, warriorrrrrrrrrrr

Ikerus Ambermane - Former Gilnean mage turned druid during the fall of Gilneas.

Dizza: Troll Druid with a darker take on druidism (think Celtic druids)

Edwalvin (on Ravenholdt realm): Human Hunter, with more of a focus on being an archer than some nature person (plan on getting him a mastiff asap)

Messed around with a few other things like gnome priest, new gnome starter is awesome (made me feel really sorry for the little guys as well.... what with the degenerating into slime monsters and all)

Malthera Deathquill ~ Forsaken Dark Ranger.

Pelly Kunbil ~ Goblin. Former pirate who now enjoys parties and excessive amounts of gold-making through trade. Rogue.

Allessea Ansistone ~ Worgen. Former noble lady of Gilneas who took part in many tea parties, catty discussions and et cetera. Now, she has developed a more feral personality with her new race and her new situation. (Likely Warrior)

~~~~

Maybe characters -

Berellia Silverbranch ~ Highbourne Mage.

Juskal Mebos ~ My first ever male character. Male goblin shaman who is trying to become a trade prince. (Which will never happen.)

Ah the Mastiff. Im waiting for 20 to be able to ride over and pick one up. Super excited. The archer is a cool idea. I gave mine the BOA Gun. With a dog and gun, I feel like I should RP someone from West Virginia.

I heard there was a Gnome quest that involved satelites. I notice some of them running around with new technologically advanced weapons. Light saber type sword and a neat looking staff.

@ Swerto: I like the sound of the Mage turn Druid. If only we could multiclass. Go go DND.

Ex-Captain Raynell A'laria, ex-Blood Knight, now freelance Warrior (is a maybe).

Count Godric Halthien, the Hillsbrad Hellraiser.

Dijet Broadcaster, Radio Personality who can "Shoot fire from his fucking hands." (in his words)

Also, the only true human Ranger Lord, in life and unlife, was Nathanos Morris/Blightstalker, although I think it's cool to call yourself a Dark Ranger, just not a Ranger Lord. Fun fact of the day, etc.

Goblin priest

Worgen warrior(huge maybe...)

And I'm transferring one of my 80s to spirestone...a friend of mine plays there and is looking for an arena partner come 85. So I'm not sure if I want to move Zor, Morwin, or Menalai...Willl prolly end up being Morwin. Zorael belongs here.

Goblin Rogue. I've been tempted to roll up something before Cataclysm is released, but I'd rather hit the ground running full of energy and desire to see the world on my Goblin.

Dark Ranger is what I see Forsaken Suvival hunters being, we get black arrow and everything.

Then again, game mechanics are irrelevant to roleplay.

Though a BM Dark Ranger would be funny. >.>

MEMO

TO: TNG

DATE: November 27, 2010

SUBJECT: Re: Beginning Anew

Verronia Fay, Night Elf mage.

She's currently up to level 27... and I am loving not just the class, but the fun things that Shadowmeld brings to the table when combined with this class.

-Aleria Fadeleaf

So far my hoooman huntard is level 46.

Eochaidh McKellen. Irish/Gaellic name so that's generally how I'm gonna shape his rp.

I'll be sure to call you an oppressive male figure and point out the phallic shape of your weapons when I see you on Looti.

No one rollin' a Gnome Priest?

I have a Gnome Warrior that has mastered the ability to "deactivate" any individual with his deactivation device (his axe). Before cata, he has begun to work on reactivating organic life forms, a much more difficult procedure....

... he just cracked the code so he is going to be a Gnome Priest (soon as I can afford the transfer fees) :mad:

I do like the fox, I'm not so keen on his tailspin though. It seems to be kind of... underwhelming. That or I'm an idiot.

Bojangles the crab is all this girl needs. At least, until a more powerful symbol of my feminine identity (and STDs) presents itself.