Irithel

VAINAJALA - Art Commissions by Kiyo and Pasi

commissionsheader.gif

I'm a freelance artist from Finland, and my past work experiences involve making illustrations for White Wolf's Exalted, Werewolf, and Changeling books. I've done tons of commissions in the past, and right now as my current interest is World of Warcraft, I'm offering personal art commissions to players interested in having me illustrate their characters. I never plagiarize (copy, trace) from existing works, these will be 100% made by me based on your character concepts!

RULES

• I only accept payment via Paypal. The prices are in euros.
  • Payment must be made after I've shown you the rough sketch of your commission. I won't finish it until I've received payment.
  • Send me reference pictures! It will help me in getting a general idea of what you want. However, I often times won't accept very specific pose requests. You can suggest what you have in mind, but I can't promise that it will come out exactly like that.
  • Written descriptions are good, but don't send me a novel. I don't need to know every detail of your character's background, and wading through pages of text is tiresome. A good solid description involves body type, hair colour, eye colour, general style, and a brief description of personality so I know what kind of expression I might wish to give them.
  • For portraits, I pick the methods of doing your commission. It might be traditional media or completely digital, depending on my mood. I won't physically mail out pieces made with traditional means unless extra payment is negotiated, what you get at the normal price is a high-res scan of the piece.
  • If it says closed, that means closed. I get swamped with things often, so commissions will be taken rarely and asking me about them in PMs won't get you a slot any faster.
  • Don't pester me in-game. You may send me an email if you want to ask about the status of your commission.

SEMI-SKETCH PORTRAIT COMMISSIONS
[special pre-Cataclysm offer!]

These are quick, basic coloured portraits of your character. It will be anything between a bust and a 3/4 view of your character standing there posing heroically for the camera. Good for making forum avatars out of, and in general to show your character off. (Bit like these basically.)

Note: After you have accepted the sketch, I will go ahead and finish the picture, and I will NOT make any further changes to the end result. This is to actually keep these quick, going back to revise often takes up time and isn't included in the lower price.

Price: 25€

Email me at IhellboundheartI[at]gmail[dot]com to reserve a slot.

1. Secret - Done!

2. Secret - Done!

3. Wraithe - Done!

4. Lyssic - Colouring

LARGE FORMAT COMMISSIONS

These are anything from pieces involving several characters, portraits with lots of detail and background, to full body coloured portraits. I will spend more time polishing and adding detail, and revisions will be made on request. Mediums to choose from: fully digital, hand drawn and inked with digital colouring, or hand drawn and inked with Copic markers and acrylics as colour/shading.

Price: Varies, usually anything between 40 - 100 €.

SAMPLES OF MY WORK

bloodwreathssmall.jpgcencosmall.jpgevanthesmall.jpglastdancesmall.jpgliadainsmall.jpgmercenarysmall.jpgtigeririthelsmall.jpgvairyasmall.jpgwolvessmall.jpg

More can be found at:

http://kiyo.deviantart.com

All artwork made for personal and non-commercial use only. For commercial use contact me for further information. I reserve the right to display any artwork made in my portfolios and for promotional purposes.

endwisdom.gif

http://www.xe.com/

For currency conversion.

Edited by Irithel

commissionspasi.gif

I am an artist, art teacher and illustrator from Finland. I have done work for White Wolf publishing's RPG products. I am now offering commissions for personalised and unique illustrations of your World of Warcraft character.

GREYSCALE BUST COMMISSIONS
[special Shattering Offer!]

3/4 portrait of a character of your choice. Greyscale or sepia picture, maybe with accent colour or two if it seems appropriate. (Something like this.)

Price: 35€

Email me at palelonginus[at]gmail[dot]com to reserve a slot, or for questions and queries. (See general rules and guidelines at Kiyo's post.)

1. Reserved

2. Reserved

3. Reserved

4. Reserved

SAMPLES OF MY WORK

(boob warning on a few of them)

More can be found at:

http://palelonginus.deviantart.com

All artwork made for personal and non-commercial use only. For commercial use contact me for further information. I reserve the right to display any artwork made in my portfolios and for promotional purposes.

endwisdompasi.gif

http://www.xe.com/

For currency conversion.

Edited by Thengil

For craps sake, someone commission Thengil.

Whoa there baby, give it time. Play it smooth cat, play it smooth, smooth like butter.

You gotta give the slots a chance to spin, see? Gotta let the coin get some air before you call heads, yeah?

This cat here has to get his chips squared baby, everything kosher and plumb before he can ring a ding ding.

Updated status on mine, also here's the finished 'secret' one. It's a Christmas present featuring Isendur Karolek (the greench) and Durond Duskwind (the happy redhead).

christmassmall.jpg

WOW I didnt know you guys had done work for WW!! O_O What books? Anything first ed? (That's all I haz >_>)

And while your work makes me wet, Iri, I loooove Thenegil's trolls and trollish figures (ie, the last one.) If these are up to date, someone may have another commission in their near future...

@Irithel:

I really like this one, especially the eyes. I find that it was the first thing I noticed about it, they seem to draw you in. The next thing I noticed was the rest of her facial features, I found that her facial expression made me smile. That was followed by my eyes moving to the hair, which is totally awesome by the way. A few moments later I noticed the intricacies of her the beads around her hand, following them to her clothing and folds of it. At that point I just started to look at random parts of the work, taking it all in. The last thing I notices were the pinkish particles in the air, which in my opinion compliment the image a lot.

In conclusion, very nice piece! I look forward to seeing more of your works! :) (Especially if there's more trolls!)

@Masquerade

I like your choice of where to crop the image for your avatar picture, it's an interesting glance.