Thalarios

New Cities and Structures: How will you react?

Why would they need to update the Taverns?

^that

I dont mind the taverns how they are.

Oh, side side note: I went out to the new gnome area and... I LOVE THE NEW MUSIC THERE.

It's so... gnomey... but without being annoying like the old gnome music.

I now want the cata soundtrack just for that.

It's also totally reinvigorated my interest in the gnome mage/engineer I never really got around to leveling and am going to restart now. Giggywig Fizzwidget, Artificer Extraordinaire!

The 1-6 Gnome area is badass, even the rest of Dun Morogh shows how awesome they are. Its the reason I finally rolled a gnome. Bratch Spragglesprocket, Weapons expert.

I know! Bilgewater is awesome! "SAMOPHLANGE! *Runs around holding said object in the air*"

I can't wait to set my hearth for my worgen to...

...oh.

AAACTUALLY.

Thing about Gilneas is that it will remain accessible well after the fact, unlike Kezan and the Lost Isles. Which is why we get Azshara and the Harbor. I don't doubt that Gilneas will still be accessible - hell, right now it hasn't even got any NPC's. At the very least you'll be able to set your hearth somewhere close and go in for RP.

AAACTUALLY.

Thing about Gilneas is that it will remain accessible well after the fact, unlike Kezan and the Lost Isles. Which is why we get Azshara and the Harbor. I don't doubt that Gilneas will still be accessible - hell, right now it hasn't even got any NPC's. At the very least you'll be able to set your hearth somewhere close and go in for RP.

Gilneas, as you stated, is empty. It has no NPCs. Never has outside of the phased quests. The nearest ALLIANCE settlement is either WPL or Arathi Highlands now. The zone is surrounded by Horde zones. I plan on RPing in Gilneas...eventually. When I won't get raped trying to get there.

But, as stated, Gilneas is empty. Dead. It feels unfinished.

Gilneas, as you stated, is empty. It has no NPCs. Never has outside of the phased quests. The nearest ALLIANCE settlement is either WPL or Arathi Highlands now. The zone is surrounded by Horde zones. I plan on RPing in Gilneas...eventually. When I won't get raped trying to get there.

But, as stated, Gilneas is empty. Dead. It feels unfinished.

It's meant to be that way. It's a zone you get with Cataclysm. Until you get Cataclysm, it remains empty. It's heavily phased.

Bilgewater Harbor and Azshara are somewhat the same. 65% of the quest givers and NPC's out there are missing. But because it's not a Cataclysm zone, it feels complete.

Ah, that I did not know. Well, I am looking forward to it a little more. I just though I heard in beta, it was empty after everything happens.

Ah, that I did not know. Well, I am looking forward to it a little more. I just though I heard in beta, it was empty after everything happens.

I will be very, very, VERY surprised if they just wipe the zone clean of ANY sort of NPC after all that happens out there.