FiksalSunstorm

Where the hell's the RP?

Okay this isn't another QQ, World is ending, no RP thread. I know there is RP in here, and that it will be all over the place today, with the Shattering. I'm looking for tips on where to find some RP though, on Alliance side. <3 RP

Well, actually, I've been in the RP channel since near it started, when our calendars were chock full of events. I never find any RP in there....all that goes on now is Felol's Old Town at Eight, and I went there a couple of times....incredibly boring, imo >_> But, yeah, SW will probably be full of RPers now that I think about it. Thanks.

The only real way to fix a lack of roleplay is to cry about it to the community. Don't say this ISN'T a QQ thread. Say it IS a QQ thread.

I'm a great role model.

(P.S. Try RP Walking around Stormwind Lake and Olivia's Pond. You'll find some super awesome lake dykes to RP with, like Looti.)

I've been running around Stormwind on a level 1 alt for the hell of it, and there is PLENTY of roleplay around. I actually kinda envy the Alliance - Horde RP right now is pretty dead quiet save for the occasional (but rare) event in Orgrimmar as of late. But almost every time I've logged onto my Alliance toon I've seen potential for RP.

Mind you, I think the Horde is quiet since most Horde people I know are off leveling alts or simply waiting for December 7.

I've been running around Stormwind on a level 1 alt for the hell of it, and there is PLENTY of roleplay around. I actually kinda envy the Alliance - Horde RP right now is pretty dead quiet save for the occasional (but rare) event in Orgrimmar as of late. But almost every time I've logged onto my Alliance toon I've seen potential for RP.

Mind you, I think the Horde is quiet since most Horde people I know are off leveling alts or simply waiting for December 7.

I liked the first part of your post. Stop making excuses though ;P

Hmmm... I like the Alliance having more RP then the Horde. Is that so bad? :<

I think one side having more of anything than the other is bad for the server as a whole.

Come Cataclysm, I fully intend to be organizing events with my Goblin (since it'll make sense ICly). Likely setting a time and place every night, and also doing more complex bi-weekly/monthly RP events. So I don't expect the lack of RP to last.

Come Cataclysm, I fully intend to be organizing events with my Goblin (since it'll make sense ICly). Likely setting a time and place every night, and also doing more complex bi-weekly/monthly RP events. So I don't expect the lack of RP to last.

Que Rikt coming in with his belligerent poo-throwing monkey pet and driving everybody away.

Chikt shall never know peace and quiet amongst friends.

Que Rikt coming in with his belligerent poo-throwing monkey pet and driving everybody away.

Chikt shall never know peace and quiet amongst friends.

Psh, screw that! I'm not talking about peace and quiet amongst friends! I'm talking about nightly gatherings, shady bars with stand-up comedians and monthly 'charity' auctions!

Psh, screw that! I'm not talking about peace and quiet amongst friends! I'm talking about nightly gatherings, shady bars with stand-up comedians and monthly 'charity' auctions!

Oh...

Well, I'm still bringing the monkey.

I found a lot of good random rpers in SW, while running in circle with my rogue.. its so easy now imo..

But on Orgrimmar... iiiish havent happend yet.. maybe Undercity. I dont want to go to SMC.

Hah! Yeah, it wound up with me fighting Emyi and then Carlos to defend my honor as a gnome. And me yelling about being called short and stuff.

Good times.

That'd be cool, but I don't know where LC meetings are held >.>

PST Cenco in-game sometime, or harass him more personally on Swerto's TNG profile. Today's meeting was, as I indicated, in Stormwind, and I think that trend might continue.