Sign in to follow this  
Ugraz

Ugraz

"Oh here we go" he murmured in exasperated thalassian as a goblin caught his eye and headed up the stairs. A pad of paper and a pencil were visible in his hand, and he wore the familiar hat and dressing of a gazette reporter.

"Ey, I heard I could find you here" the reporter began. "Duroxas Quel'Ivan, right? Cuttin to the chase because I know you're probably a very busy warlock..." he rapped off quickly as he fumbled for a scroll at his side and withdrew a picture of Ugraz, probably ripped from one of the wanted posters. "Some real conflicting things are floatin around concerning you and this Ugraz fella. Mind if I get a quick comment?"

Duroxas's scowl only darkened as the conversation topic was revealed to be Ugraz, but he wasn't about to leave his otherwise quiet spot. "Ugraz Bloodmaw... You know, at first I thought the guy was just an imbecile. Absolutely off in the head, annoying, mildy amusing to hear about in the paper. Relatively harmless too. And that silly idea of 'peon liberation? Yes I know he's supposedly 'half-peon', and that he probably doesn't give a shit about what consequences his idea would have, but seriously, ridding the horde of it's primary source of manual labor? We'd be like a seige engine with no fuel!"

"Of course, now that Ive had the oppertunity to get to know the orc a little more..." he started, and the goblin eagerly leaned in.

"... All of my previous assumptions have been verified except for how dangerous, volatile, double-crossing, traitorous, immature and outright infuriating he really is! He continues to dare show his face in Orgrimar like it's some sort of vacation home dispite being a known traitor, terrorist, and generally violent fool and pick fights. If he had any common sense, he'd stay out of the city, but no. Instead he consorts and protects night elves and humans while at the same time actively conspiring against the horde!"

He ends his rant with a huff, reclining slightly into his seat. The goblin looks at him with scrutiny after scribbling down his response as fast as he can say it.

"That's real interesting considering a couple rather conflicting reports of you two being seen chatting calmly, palling around doing stunts and contests, and an interesting word I got in from a taunka matron up in Dragonblight that saw him drag your bleeding self into town out of the snow and help you heal up. What do you have to say about that?"

The warlock narrowed his ruby eyes dangerously at the goblin, but said little. "... Just because he's got a heart full of mercy and kindness doens't mean he's not a dangerous, unpredictable fool."

At the mention of Ugraz's name Vindliah turned sharply on her heel to face the little goblin following her down the small dirt road, with her mask firmly in place it was hard to see the upturn of her lips into a snarl, "I don' know why ya insist on askin' me any questions 'bout tha damned green-skin. Not tha it is any of your business but I feel 'e suites the title 'peon' more than that of a 'Warlord' as he proclaims ta be. Otherwise I have no idea what I think of 'im!" Standing back up straight she inhaled a heavy breath to calm herself, indigo eyes still glaring down at the goblin. "'E likes ta proclaim ta be an alli wi' Alliance an yet 'e will call them out in a bar where they might git in trouble.. not a very smart alli if 'e is one. Tha's all I got, now git lost 'fore I make you my lunch."

Graknash of the Warsong Clan looked at the little Goblin. He turned, and his pockets made jingling noises. A large tankard of ale was half finished in his hand. He nodded. "Hail, little one."

"So, whaddaya know about that Rebel leader fellow. Ugraz!" Graknash blinked. He growled, then shrugged. "I...He's got a whore for a Mother, and a terrible Father. But he's excellent in combat, and would never let his friends or allies down. Like a few other people he's dealt with." The Orc looked down, sad.

The Goblin poked him. "Y'know he was recently assaulted in this very tavern!" Graknash looked up at the Goblin, roared, and made the creature flee. He returned to his drink.

((Of course, talking about Ugraz had to be my 500th post.))

Altherion frowns. He could have sworn this same Goblin approached him about Ugraz before. "Hey! Deady! Just the ugly I wanted ta speak witt! How much ya know about dat Warlord guy?"

"Ugraz? He's...Tough. I still don't understand how he got out of that wheel chair, kept hold of his Army, and can raise two kids. He needs himself a Mate!" Altherion Deathgrips the Goblins clipboard, writing on it. In big letters, he adds "NEEDS A MATE TO LOVE BABIES AND LOVE UGRAZ". The short Greenskin snatched it back.

The Goblin grumbled. "Why do I ask ya anythin'!" Before scampering off. Altherion shouted after him. "Good idea, go ask around!"