Ugraz

Full Name: Ugraz Bloodmaw

Condition: Alive

Race: Orc (Peon)

Hair: Black, brown and red

Skin: Green

Eyes: Orange

Height: 6'10"

Weight: 250 pounds (natural) 500 pounds (Geared up)

Residence: Barrens

Birth place: Unknown, his earliest memories are from being a child in Durotar.

Relatives:

Mugna (Mother) - Deceased

Graknash (Father) - Missing

Gruhka (Former Mate) - Deceased

Jaei Rivertusk (Mate and mother of his children) - Missing

Gorjen "Gore" (Son) - Alive

Genja "Jaja" (Daughter) - Alive

Siblings? - Unknown

Guild: Horde Brothers

Enemies: Most members of the Alliance and a few members of the Horde

Friends:

Best friends- Orgruk Firehands, Aedris and Sizzlespark

Good friends- Duroxas Quel'Ivan, Isendre, Genquino "Gogglepatch", Gurof, Cheater, Burgalveist, Grallnar, Nika Davies, Lixxel, Aedris, Grozkah and Selash

Acquaintances- Svetlaena Quel'Ivan, Ashenfury, Kailei, Belarion, Lena, Clink, Masquerade, Yueme, Tuuroto and Altherion

Likes: Shiny things, yummy things, squishy things and exploding things.

Dislikes: Night Elves, Draenei, Humans, Big words, Smart people, Homosexuals, Blood Elves and Magic

Favorite foods: Pie

Favorite drink: Frog Venom

Favorite color: Red

Weapons of Choice: Fists, spears ands explosives

Hobbies: Hunting, writing and exploring

Physical appearance: When armored, Ugraz looks like an average Orc. He uses giant boots to appear taller, and his armor makes him appear just overall bigger. With no helmet on, he wears an eyepatch and his face is completely covered in scars. All of his teeth are missing, and instead he uses steel spikes to act as his teeth and tusks, therefore his bite is dangerous. Both of his ears are cut in half and all ripped. Many scars along his neck. Lots of scars around his eyes and nose.

Piercings and Tattoos: He has a loop nose ring that enters both nostrils. He also has tiger fangs impaled through his earlobes and nipples, a very savage form of piercings. A large tattoo on his back, similar to the ones Jaei had on her arms.

Positive traits: Loyal, goofy, strong and caring.

Negative traits: Insane, cruel at times, lower than average intelligence, hypocritical, bitchy, and racist.

History: (Summarized)

Long before and during Burning Crusade - His first memories are growing up in Durotar as a peon. His mother was a prosititute and died when he was young. He ran away with his mate Gruhka, and she was slain by Humans. He found Leo and became a gladiator in the Orgrimmar Arena. Fought there for many years.

Wrath of the Lich King crisis - Ugraz, with his peon skills, helped build the Argent Tournament Grounds and competed in the colosseum there and fought in the Dalaran arena. Formed the Horde Brothers. Developed an illness that was cured by Aedris.

After Arthas' death - Ugraz started kidnapping peons and training them to use explosives. Many of his fellow Horde Brothers disbanded or were arrested, only to be replaced by criminals, rebels and thugs. Terrorized Stormwind a lot during this time. Became wanted by the Horde and the Alliance.

During the Cataclysm - Ugraz kept rebelling against the Horde, and tried to aid the Alliance many times. After being rejected and betrayed by many Alliance groups, Ugraz gave up on trying to help them. Met Jaei and started a family with her. Helped at the Battle of Wyrmrest Temple, using heavy explosives against Deathwing's legions. Killed Drelas and Nyali. Started talking correctly to impress Jaei.

After Deathwing's death - Ugraz made deals with Ashenfury of the Grim, and has tried to restore his relationship with many Horde heroes. His wanted posters started to disappear. Jaei disappeared one day, and Ugraz was forced to raise Gore and Jaja on his own. He turned the Horde Brothers back into a mercenary guild, instead of a rebel guild. He went back to speaking in third person and not bothering to pronounce words correctly, due to Jaei's sudden disappearance. Has been depressed.

Before Mists of Pandaria - "Gogglepatch" convinced Ugraz to talk correctly again, so that his children do not pick up on it. Him and his fellow Horde Brothers (Grallnar, Cheater and Gogglepatch) have been researching the Pandaren race, due to finding a bunch of Pandaren corpses that disappeared shortly after. They have been stealing from libraries and collecting information on the ancient race and the civilization. Started working out again and became more motivated. Won two dueling tournaments. Helped build the outer part of the bomb that destroyed Theramore.

Theme Song: The Fighter - Gym Class Heroes

Played By What Famous Person: O.J. Simpson

As soon as the name Ugraz is dropped, the death knight falls into a series of growing chuckles. "Ugraz? Well of course I know him." He snorts, having to double over some as his laughter causes his stomach to cramp, "Oh how I love how they let the senile wander the streets.." He straightens his composure and crosses his armour glad arms over his chest, rapping his fingers on his elbows. "He doesn't much care for me, which he has shouted about several times.. Though as much as he doesn't like Aksles of myself, he seems to like tracking us down, fel, I saw him spying on us once when we were standing beside the fountain." Baduk ponders for a moment, "I also heard that he thinks that I am the 'woman' in the relationship.." notes the goblins smirk and drives his foot into the green creatures face, "I'll have you know that I have had my fair share of moments as well." He turns sharply on his heel and walks away.

A slow smile curves her lips as she stares at the Orc's crude portrait. "Aside from my brother, Ugraz is my best friend. He's always done his best to protect me and though we are of much different backgrounds, I would say Ugraz is much a part of my family as my own blood."

Carlandian frowns, "Ugraz? Ya' mean that crazy Orc that flies around shouting? Yeah, he's annoying as fe--"

Ugraz flies by yelling, and kills a nearby homeless man.

Carl sighs, "See? He makes life hard if you're a guard or a soldier.." Carl eyes the Goblin, "Hey..what are you doing in Stormwind anyways?!"

Janaelle sets her hands on her hips, "Why do you keep asking me about Horde these days? You know, I was never pardoned for that traitor nonsense, you're gonna get me arrested or somethin'."

The goblin laughs, "So...Ugraz? You do know 'em."

"Sorta," she says. "He saved my life once, but he's bloody crazy. I'm still not certain if he's a genius or really stupid. I do know he's got a knack for engineering. 'specially bombs. He really, really likes bombs."

He nods, writing down her words, "Anythin' else?"

"Yeah, but nothin' that won't get me arrested."

Micael frowned. "The Orc? I don't get him... Maybe he's insane... Maybe he's just angry... Maybe he's sexually frustrated... Or... I dunno, maybe he's related to King Varian Wynn and is attacking Stormwind because he has daddy issues... Either way, next time he sets foot in the city he's getting shot in the face."

Cytiana growls quietly at the mention of the name, adjusting her facemask with irritable jerks. Her voice is quiet when she finally responds, turning her face to look square at the little goblin who'd been pestering her.

"..He's a pain, constantly bombing the city," she began, arching a brow as a cold expression seeped across her face, "Yes, despite the fact that I don't belong to any organizations within Stormwind, I'm quite aware it is he, behind those attacks. The goblins share their information with relative ease, once you grease their palms."

She chuckled softly, before continuing, "Every day it seems he's in the city, flying over something. The guards crying gets is slowly starting to wear on, less than thick nerves. Pathetic humans can't even hit -AN- orc," She scoffed quietly, adjusting one of her leather shoulder pieces, "Someone needs to teach 'em how to fly. Fly and shoot. Then, then the humans might actually be useful, rather than less, when it comes to aerial combat."

Jul smirks a bit as he hears the name Ugraz. "Dat wan... 'Ee been hatin' I fram da momen' 'ee set eyes on I. Totallah batshi' insane, dat wan... Don' know 'ow 'ee still 'as 'is han's, messin' wit does bombs all da time. Say wha' ja wan' abbat 'im, tings nevah be borin' when 'ees aroun'."

Altherion grins at the mention of Ugraz. "It's not a big secret, but I hate most living. Ugraz is one of the few I can tolerate. He's the most honorable, intelligant, and noble Orc I've ever met. He's extremely good with his gun and Engineering skills. Fighting alongside him is an honor. I've heard a few members of the Horde want him dead? What idiots. I hope he prospers in his...Whatever it is he does when he isn't in battle. Does he make explosives?It seems he's always got alot of them."

Rennesta tilts her head slightly at the mention of that name. "Renny dun know 'im much," she states. "Renny only sees him running 'round teh Bruise Lacroose frum time ta time, like, shootin' peeps and stuffs." She shrugs. "She dun know much Horde, to tell yas teh truth... Not like she will hafta soon." Rennesta then goes back to stuffing her face with the plate full of food in front of her.

Aldumraan nods. "On one of his attacks on the Blue Recluse one of his shots put a rather large hole in my shoulder. Hurt rather badly."

The Draenei's fingers light up as sparks of Holy fire shoot between them, and his eyes glow a bit brighter. "He'll pay for it eventually."

The goblin nods. "Uh...yeah.." He turns and runs from the fire-wielding priest.

"Ugraz? More like Ugly-raz! Orc's dumber 'an a stack a' frostweave, but I s'pose I don't mind his antics. Maybe if 'e was a bit less cooked he'd be smarta'. Maybe not. Not sure why I folla' him 'round, guess 'e's a bit like me." Cheater begins to crack a smile, and burst out laughing. "Just kiddin'! Lotsa' money an' loot t' be found in the wake of an attack by Ugraz. Can't argue with that, buddy!"

Evellin smirks. "He doesn't attack me. Not entirely sure why, but hey, who am I to question such things?" With a shrug, the Death Knight walks away.

"Ugraz..... " The night elf frowned, shivering at memories she'd rather leave to the past, but the gnome inched in on her and she stared down at the thing, not sure if she should kick it or cry. " I've seen him running around Stormwind. " She admitted blinking at the gnomish recording device stuck in her face, attempting it inch away from it.

" I helped him when he was arrested, healed his wounds, pretty sure he recognized me, he calmed down when I tried to soothe him so he can't be all bad right?" The gnome nodded and watched her looking for more, Yueme sighed. " I even had the misfortune of being at his handing... but he didn't die he escaped, I'm pretty sure I fainted, someone tugged me to safety though. I need to go now...." She shifted into a cat, promptly vanishing from sight

=====

Jaei smiled warmly at the goblin, interested in his device, she knelt down and grinned. " How can I help you? " The goblin coughed into his hand and straightened his clothes. " We're here to ask you about Ugraz?"

" Oooo-graz?" She laughed standing up and leaning against the bar, she seemed to be conflicted though. " We started out pretty bad... but he was trying to hurt Jul'kah the first time I met him.., I think the troll went off to look for his friend... a lot happened after that..." she stopped growing distant, quickly coming back, shaking her head. " He's a lot more fun when he's drunk and in my opinion he's not that bad, he's fiercely loyal but don't get on his bad side... I still don't really know how I feel about everything when it comes to him."

The goblin nodded, looking down to his device. " Is that all you have to say?"

" I think so... He's surprisingly sensitive... a month ago I think I would have laughed at the very idea."

=====

The goblin blinked at the girl with the blonde hair, bare feet dangling from the edge of the wooden docks in booty bay. Skirt billowed against the wind, her hands on a wooden instrument, seemingly absorbed the melodies it was emitting, next to her sat a tin cup, in it several types of coins no doubt dropped by those who passed her by." Miss, miss, can I ask you a question?"

The blood elf hummed, looking the goblin in the eyes, he paused at her stare, his blood pulsing though his body and heart racing slightly. " I um ah... Ugraz?"

Her playing stopped and she bit the inside of her cheek, the relaxed nature wearing away, and in an instant she was back to the music. " Well he's an arrogant peon from what I can tell....dangerous ... but Dinzi said he was a good guy. He broke one of my friends hands though... I wouldn't turn my back on him."

The goblin nodded, tossing some coins in her cup and moving on his way, he spared a few glances back at the girl curiously.

Sizzlespark glanced around uneasily when she was asked about Ugraz.

"All speak that Ugraz kill Horde and all elfs... killing Horde no good. But.. Ugraz good to I. Is friend. Ugraz not let Zob'jun troll hurt I."

Here, she paused and scratched her head, searching for the words to explain. "Q speak that I stay away from he. All think I help Ugraz, but is lie. I NO hurt Horde. I speak to Ugraz, no do. I do no help him. When he do this things, I go away."

The goblin finds Qarosimae Sh'naha talking with the forsaken known as Inzema. He clears his throat and prepares his notepad. "Pardon, sir and ma'am! Just gettin' some info, ya see. What do the both of ya know about Ugraz?" Qarosimae visibly tenses, clenching her fists in such a way that her knuckles crack and sparks manifest and fly. Inzema cackles and shrugs. "He kicked Q'sss asss here onssse." The mage shifts her ire to the rogue. "He barely won, and after I spent half my energy fighting his weakling death knight lackey." "Shhhouldn't have hit the death knight ssso hard, then." "How about I-" The goblin clears his throat and taps the notepad. "Can we stay on the subject?" "He is a traitor to the Horde to be killed and used as an example for others." "I think he'sss amusssing. Clever, but ssstupid." Qarosimae glances towards Inzema again before muttering into her mask. She rips spacetime apart and disappears. Inzema grins down at the goblin before leaving as well. The goblin wrote down notes of the interview and returned his notepad to his back only to find his coin purse gone.

Nika glanced down at the goblin who inquired about Ugraz, and a small smile touched her face.

"Ugraz can be infuriating.. he's completely unpredictable, extremely violent and as stubborn as a kodo. But he also has a heart of gold. Even though a lot of the things he's done have been really questionable and some of the decisions he's made have caused me personally a lot of trouble, he does them because he believes in his heart that it's the right thing to do. He's someone I look up to and admire. He'll be an amazing father to his kids. "

Zonjai blinks at the name.

"Ugraz? Dat one be... he be... he be doing stupid t'ings all da time and be tryin' to get 'imself and all his bruddahs kill'd and he be sending poor Zonjai aftah dragons, and he be punching faces and elves and scaring Tauren and joo askin' me about Ugraz? Ja wanna know about Ugraz?! He bambe e'chuta tuvak'tul JAB'O NOBATOBA'TU-"

The goblin trips over himself as he scrambles to get away from the screaming troll.

Izeal pauses for a moment when asked about ugraz "hmm... is he the one who goes through stormwind screaming and yelling at odd hours of the day?" Izeal shakes his head with a sigh "although I have never seen him personally... his yelling and screaming cam be quite frightening *smirks*...to children"

Mizuki glances down at the Goblin who has now made his way over to her, and now had his pad of paper and quill in his hands, looking at her quite expectancy. The young Priestess wanted to have nothing to do with the Goblin but she knew better then to lose her temper over being bothered by him. After a few brief seconds she turned her full attention to him. "Is there something I can help you with, sir?" She asked him politely, being the proper lady that she had been trained to be.

"Yeah, there is. What do you know about an Orc who goes by the name of Ugraz?"

The Priestess's eyes suddenly seem to grow rather dark and hollow, her expression changing to one of annoyance and anger only briefly, before she quickly collects herself and forces herself back into the role of acting like a proper lady. "I know some of him, why do you ask?"

"Just looking for tasty tidbits to write up an article on him, is all. Care to share what you know about him? Judging by the expression I just saw flash across your face, I'd say you know him quite well and possibly even better then you would care to admit."

"He's a threat in my eyes, he messed with someone who I hold very near and dear to my heart and for that he will pay dearly for, however I am not sure when and I am not sure how, but I can assure you he will pay."

"Who did he mess with?"

"My daughter..."

"Mind if I ask who you're daughter is?"

"Sadi..."

"So you're the little Worgen's mother, eh? Interesting... You look human enough to me."

"I am and that's because I am human."

"If you're human then how can you be her mother?"

The Priestess scowls at the Goblin. "Shadows burn, Goblin. Shadows burn..." She mused under her breath at him.

"Alright, alright... I get the point. No need to get hostile with me, lady." He said, as he hastily took a few steps back.

The Priestess exhaled a worn sigh, before raising her right hand to her nose and pinching the bridge of it briefly, before lowering her hand back down to rest in her lap. "Is there anything else you wanted to ask me about him?"

"Just what you think of him."

"I told you that already. I see him as a threat to my family and other than that I really don't know much about him."

"Is that all you're going to say to me, lady?"

"Goblin.... Shadows burn..."

The Goblin scowled and walked off, the Priestess letting out a sigh of relief and musing the name 'Jen' under her breath, before leaving the Blue Recluse and swinging herself up into the back of her chestnut mare, Amina who was grazing outside nearby the entrance of the tavern. The Priestess gently pressed her heels into the mare's sides and the mare took off at brisk walk, heading towards the gates of Stormwind City.

Slowly the Goblin approached the elf sitting at the bar. Muddy boots were up on the table and the operative was balanced in a chair on two legs, lounging lazily. The reporter knew his name. Sannidar Brightriver. He also knew that the Elf was more than he seemed, especially when it came to Ugraz. Looking at the armed operator, the Goblin cleared his throat. The eyes, covered by shades Ugraz had specially given to him, looked up. "Whats up, shorty?" the elf asked as he took a sip from a strange, foreign bottle. The goblin gestured wordlessly to Ugraz's picture, not in the mood to talk to this bastard.

"Ugraz? He's my partner. We work together. He's violent, angry, not too bright, but he's got a heart of... Some type of precious metal. Not gold... Maybe silver... His hearts in the right place... Actually he fights so much its probably dislocated... Nice guy. Family man, the good stuff though... Now go away... Shoo..."