Chikt

The Cataclysm Arena Sets

warrior gear barely changed through wrath, and I liked it that way. Warrior gear was boss from savage to wrathful.

Warrior progression through wrath:

Okay, so I got this brown armor that looks pretty badass, how can it be improved: -paint it red-

Okay, I admit,t his is pretty badass. How can this be BETTER? -Add spikes, make it brown again-

Okay, color isn't as cool as the red, but at least it's not that same rusty brown as the hateful. And omigawd spikes. How can this IMPROVE? -Paint it blue, add MORE spikes-

THIS IS PERFECT. DO NOT IMPROVE IT. -ADD MORE SPIKES, SET IT ON FIRE PAINT IT BROWN AGAIN FOR SOME REASON.-

OMIGAWD, EPIC ARMOR OVERLOAD. HOW CAN CATACLYSM IMPROVE ON THIS? -scrap the entire set, give us some trashy gear that looks like stuff you pick up while questing while giving all the other classes stuff that looks like tier gear.-

Fuck you blizzard, FUCK YOU.

Wonder what the tier sets will look like, those tend to be abit more interesting, but I like a few of the PvP ones so far.

Which they would make Alliance and Horde based Battlegrounds armor or something, I loved the individual feel of those back then.

Oh my God, that hunter set... That hunter set.

I don't mind the look of Warrior, Shaman (minus helmet), Druid, or Priest. I will agree that these sets have a decent direction going for them.

But holy shit. The hunter is really just a fucking mess. How do they expect to expand on that?

Also, I asked my colorblind friend how he felt about the Warlock set. He thinks the colors look normal.

He was the only one.

Hmm I am kind of interested now in the color of these sets. Though I agree with Leo Blizz does seem...undecided on what kind of colors they want to stick with. Though What I am interested in is that they have color ranges at all, that and the tier 11 pieces. Part of me thinks that maybe the different color schemes respond to the spec the armor is best suited for?

Only thinking this since PvP sets usually only have one color and the tier sets really seem to correspond with color schemes of specs. Taking mage tier 11 for example, blue frost, red fire, and a purple scheme for arcane. Same things sorta for this maybe?

Hmm I am kind of interested now in the color of these sets. Though I agree with Leo Blizz does seem...undecided on what kind of colors they want to stick with. Though What I am interested in is that they have color ranges at all' date=' that and the tier 11 pieces. Part of me thinks that maybe the different color schemes respond to the spec the armor is best suited for?

Only thinking this since PvP sets usually only have one color and the tier sets really seem to correspond with color schemes of specs. Taking mage tier 11 for example, blue frost, red fire, and a purple scheme for arcane. Same things sorta for this maybe?[/quote']

Not likely. If you go back and look at all the preliminary sets whenever Blizz has done this they've done multiple colors to settle upon a color scheme they like, and to have extra pieces for future dungeons and the like.

Not likely. If you go back and look at all the preliminary sets whenever Blizz has done this they've done multiple colors to settle upon a color scheme they like, and to have extra pieces for future dungeons and the like.

Not only that, but sometimes, NPCs will have the other colored sets.

Not showing Duro's helm either. But eh, I've seen the male belf model with the armor on and I can live with it.

Next season better have some black on it though.

I'm definitely a fan of the warrior set. It looks like a pretty simplistic baseline, but assuming that they'll be doing the "evolving PvP sets" they did in Wrath, it has some promise. I will most definitely be hiding the helm though.

I'm definitely a fan of the warrior set. It looks like a pretty simplistic baseline, but assuming that they'll be doing the "evolving PvP sets" they did in Wrath, it has some promise. I will most definitely be hiding the helm though.

Have you got a problem with people that wear pots on their heads?

HUH?

-HUH-?!

They better evolve it before release, because that's just too simple. It seriously looks like questing greens.

Most of the starting PvP sets from Wrath looked incredibly simple, look at most of the casters, and the Rogue. They looked rather dumb in their simplicity.

There is also the possibility, that some of the classes (like Hunter and Shaman) might be the end set (ie-Wrathful), because in comparison to the Warrior, Rogue, and even the Mage, they look more toned down.

mage set looks bamf and cocky with the whole popped collar thing. Just the way hotheaded mages should be, and the only way I could even compare the color choice for warlocks gear is perhaps they meant to make it look more molten lavay for like destruction or what not? The hunter set caption made me laugh and i dont mind dk set too much, I agree that warrior set save for helm looks pretty neat though.